internal mechanism while running a job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sunshine
Participant

internal mechanism while running a job

Post by sunshine »

Hi,

I am very much eager to know the internal mechanism when we start compiling a job and Running a job.

i mean the process flow when we start compiling and running a job.

Thanks

Regards
sunshine
rasi
Participant

Post by rasi »

Sunshine

There was a post from Ray years back about how things run. It does says what happens when you start the job, which one takes priority etc. You need to do a search with keywords to dig out that post. Anyone knows the link?
Regards
Siva

Listening to the Learned

"The most precious wealth is the wealth acquired by the ear Indeed, of all wealth that wealth is the crown." - Thirukural By Thiruvalluvar
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Probably this one? And, curiously perhaps, South Africa and Australia are once again embroiled in rugby. And cricket.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
rasi
Participant

Post by rasi »

Sunshine

There u go...Ray even found that post for you.....This time South Africa leads 2:1...Still two more matches to come....
Regards
Siva

Listening to the Learned

"The most precious wealth is the wealth acquired by the ear Indeed, of all wealth that wealth is the crown." - Thirukural By Thiruvalluvar