can not open job activites in a job sequencer

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

supernova2005
Participant

can not open job activites in a job sequencer

Post by supernova2005 »

Good morning everyone,

This is the first time I have this kind of problem. I installed my DS client recently, and I tried to open a job activity stage in a job sequencer, but nothing happens, that is, there is no pop up window, but the job seems to be edited (that is, the there is a '*' in the end of my job sequencer's name on the top ) , and I tried hunders of times on all my sequencers and the same problem happens everywhere. I also tried reinstalled my client, rebooted my PC, but still the same symptoms. The funny thing is, I tried the same job sequencers on the same server other people's PC and there is no problem at all!

Does anyone have similiar problems ?

Your answers will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
gpatton
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by gpatton »

you need the windows xp path.

See post:

viewtopic.php?t=97965
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Supernova,

many others have had the same problem and the questions as well as answers have also been posted. The SEARCH facility should be a core part of DSXchange usage as it will locate the answers to your question. I used it to get many responses, including this one.