Ignore.

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sasikiran
Participant

Ignore.

Post by sasikiran »

This is not a valid post..

please ignore / delete.

Thanks
Last edited by sasikiran on Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking?

Do you want to know how you can get around those pesky license restrictions imposed by your license key combination bought from Ascential or do you have or another type of user restriction that you wish to change?
Last edited by ArndW on Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
WoMaWil
Participant

Post by WoMaWil »

Hello sasikiran,

I suppose you got from IBM/Ascential a new license key-sheet and you want to enter the detail.

For that you need to go into the Administrator tool with root or dsadm and enter the new Details.

Kind regards
Wolfgang
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Hey Arnd - two minutes. You give good ASAPmy friend! :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

In this case I was curious if he really wanted us to post a way to crack IBM/Ascential's licensing security, so I responded quickly. It seems that my suspicions were incorrect; more likely Wolfgang's interpretation was correct.
The ways the post was phrased put me in mind of people walking into our store and (proudly & loudly) proclaiming that they'd just committed a major felony without thinking about who they were talking to or who might be listening.
koolnitz
Participant

Post by koolnitz »

Sasikiran,

Please see the topic heading you have given and the query which you have raised. Is there any kind of relationship?!

Try to start a thread by giving meaningful (atleast relevant) headings. This will help other people who use SEARCH on this site.
Nitin Jain | India

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The question might even be about ulimit.

Sasikiran, DataStage is a complex product - you really do need to be more specific with your questions. Welcome aboard, by the way. :D
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.