Regarding Folder Stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

narayanavagu
Participant

Regarding Folder Stage

Post by narayanavagu »

Hai Gurus,

Here is problem about Folder. iam going to load 3 files into one folder which is immplemented by folder stage.

But the error giving is at stage properties the folder path is not taking. plz give the method in which way i have to insert files into the folder.
Venkata Narayana Vagu,
DW Developer
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

That's not what a Folder stage does. Read the Folder stage chapter in Server Job Developer's Guide or look in on-line help.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
baranee_svsp
Participant

Post by baranee_svsp »

we can not keep files in folder but you can read multiple files using folder stage. for more details go through help file.
narayanavagu
Participant

Post by narayanavagu »

ok i agree with that, then what about the input page in folder stage when we are going to use that. in which way, there why we need to specify the folder path as in input page.

Yes i read the documentation but i didn't get wht it is saying about input page.
Venkata Narayana Vagu,
DW Developer