Error calling BAPI - BUS2032

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

gangeleri
Participant

Error calling BAPI - BUS2032

Post by gangeleri »

Hi,

I am trying to develop a job to load some purchase order data into SAP using an standard BAPI (BUS2032).

DataStage does not log any error message in Director but logs the following message in the RETURN.txt log file:

1EVP 112Insert Customer Code

When we run the BAPI with the same parameters using SAP GUI the PO is created without any problem.

BAPI Details:

BAPI Name: BUS2032
Method: CreateFromDat1

Any idea to solve this problem?

Thanks
Sainath.Srinivasan
Participant

Post by Sainath.Srinivasan »

This is noticed before. Using DataStage, the SAP BAPI is called only with the parameters you supply. So you need to fill them in full.
rsrikant
Participant

Post by rsrikant »

I had the same problem mentioned by gangeleri.

In datastage my job rans fine and the status changes to finished. Even the performance statistics show that the records have been loaded into SAP. But in reality no data has been loaded into SAP table.

Our SAP developer set some alarms to find if the data is entering into SAP.
After running the job we can find that the data is entering into SAP but actually not getting loaded into the table.

Not sure what is the problem.

Sainath can you explain more on filling the parameters full? What do you actually mean by that?

Thanks,
Srikanth
mail2hfz
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by mail2hfz »

HI

I too have same problem like srikanth.my datastage job runs fine .it shows as all rows are proceessed and job is finished with no errors but in reality in sap no data is found
srikanth if u had resolved this please let me know