Subroutine failed to complete successfully (301107)

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ewartpm
Participant

Subroutine failed to complete successfully (301107)

Post by ewartpm »

:? I keep on getting the following error:

Error calling subroutine: DSR_EXECJOB (Action=5); check DataStage has been set up correcltly in project ForkLiftDevVAT (Subroutine failed to complete successfully (301107))

Can anyone help me with this error?

Many thanks
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

ewartpm,

is this the only user-id where it happens? The only project? Is it a login, compile or run-time error. If run-time, is it from a sequencer or from the director or from the designer?

(you can see I've got more questions than answers right now...)
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

DSR_EXECJOB has to be a run-time error. Can you run the job from the Debugger? Have you checked the indexing in the repository? Recompiled the job?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ewartpm
Participant

Post by ewartpm »

Hi Guys, thanks for the replies. Sorry, should have added more info. I can log onto my DataStage project, compile jobs etc. This only happens when I try to run the job. It is a normal DS Server job, not a Sequencer job.

I logged into DS Administrator and did a DS.REINDEX ALL which seemed to fix the problem.

This has happened a few times now. What I would like to know is what is corrupting the project? We have a lot of designers loggin in, and we do sometimes hit the concurrency limit on the license. Could this be the culpret?
Sainath.Srinivasan
Participant

Post by Sainath.Srinivasan »

Hitting the limit may not be the culprit. Did that happen few times after you did the reindex?