drfix.sl file not found

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Rubu
Premium Member
Premium Member

drfix.sl file not found

Post by Rubu »

Hi

While running a job I am getting an error saying drfix.sl file not found. Any idea about what this file is all about.

Initially, i was successfully running the job in diifferent project.

Regards
rubu[/b]
Rubu
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: drfix.sl file not found

Post by Rubu »

Rubu wrote:Hi

While running a job I am getting an error saying drfix.sl file not found. Any idea about what this file is all about.

Initially, i was successfully running the job in diifferent project.

Regards
rubu[/b]
Sorry! The file name is drsfix.sl
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

Hello, are you using an Informix stage? (I think the object is drsifx.so (or .sl)) If so, then you are missing the library (it should be in .dshome/ascential/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/lib)

Was the other project where it functioned on another machine?
Rubu
Premium Member
Premium Member

drsfix.sl

Post by Rubu »

ArndW wrote:Hello, are you using an Informix stage? (I think the object is drsifx.so (or .sl)) If so, then you are missing the library (it should be in .dshome/ascential/Ascential/DataStage/DSEngine/lib)
Was the other project where it functioned on another machine?
Arnd,

This job was functioning perfectly in another project. I think the testing guys tried to enter some path names in env file and that caused the problem. I am using a DRS stage , I believe it is the culprit. ..

I could find the file in the d$DSHOME\lib. The extention is .sl. Do you know how DRS stage is associated with the file ....?

Rubu
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

What does the log file of the job run show for the ENVironment settings? The /lib directory needs to be in the path; not only for DRS but for other portions as well. You can also compare the ENV settings between the project that works and that which doesn't to see if there are other modifications that you need to change. Did you install DRS in the new project? (I can't recall if the DRS elements are an add-on install or not)