Error in Running Datastage Job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

gulshanr
Participant

Error in Running Datastage Job

Post by gulshanr »

We are getting following set of problems in executing a job.
Error running job

Status code = -99 DSJE_REPERROR
Error running job

Status code = -14 DSJE_TIMEOUT
Error running job

Status code = -14 DSJE_TIMEOUT

Any suggestion???

I am getting above error when execute the job in Batch mode, I am able to execute as independent Job.
ketfos
Participant

Post by ketfos »

Hi,
You can get some information from the following link in the developernet forum.

http://developernet.ascential.com/forum ... php?p=2113

ketfos
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There's not really a lot of information in your question. What stage types are you using in your design that might involve incurring a timeout? Are there delays in connecting to databases? And so on.

The -99 code is a general error in the Repository that can't be diagnosed any better. It may be that your Repository is due for a cleanup. How long since you purged the old files from the &PH& directory? Is all the Repository indexing up to date? And so on.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
gulshanr
Participant

Post by gulshanr »

Thanks for your help. We were having problem with Configuration. Batch User was not added into Project, Hence we were getting error. But this is surprising, Instead of generating message like "insufficient previledge", we are getting -99 etc.

Once again, Thanks for your help