How to Unlock a Project?

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

pkothana
Participant

How to Unlock a Project?

Post by pkothana »

Hi All,
At some point of time, I lost the connectivity to the DS Server. When I got the connectivity, I could not open the project. It gave me following error:

ACCESS DENIED: Project currently locked. Project is currently locked by the Administrator.

Once i was able to connect to Designer. But when i switched to Director, the above message again popped up. So now I can work on Designer but can not open Director or Manager.

Any pointer to solve this problem is greatly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Pinkesh
Peytot
Participant

Post by Peytot »

I think, you have to modify your user profile on Unix. Like the message write, see with your Unix Administrator.

Pey
Teej
Participant

Post by Teej »

Peytot wrote:I think, you have to modify your user profile on Unix. Like the message write, see with your Unix Administrator.
Not UNIX Administrator. DataStage Administrator. That person should be capable of examining privs on UNIX (including /etc/groups) along with the setup within DataStage Administrator. Ask the Admin if they changed the access rights for users on that particular project.

-T.J.
Developer of DataStage Parallel Engine (Orchestrate).
pkothana
Participant

Post by pkothana »

Thanks a Lot for your suggestions & time.

Regards
Pinkesh