Compile all: Missing url

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

WoMaWil
Participant

Post by WoMaWil »

Hi Xian,

what and as answer for your registration you will get a mail from here with the URL. So wait some time.

There are also other Tools who do a compile of all jobs, for example CompileWitch.

Have a nice day.

Wolfgang

Hi,

I cannot download Compile All utility becouse the url is missing. I have received a mail with the url but that url does not work.

How can I obtain Compile All??

Thanks in advance.

WoMaWil
Participant

Post by WoMaWil »

Hi Xian,

I will send you a demo version next week. Is this your right e-Mail-adress and are you able to receive *.exe-files?

Wolfgang
WoMaWil
Participant

Post by WoMaWil »

No Xian,

I am not authorized to send you the "Compile All"-Product, but I can send you a demo of "CompileWitch", if you want. Please let me know, if you want the Compile-Witch-demo by sending me an e-Mail.

Wolfgang
mihai
Participant

Post by mihai »

Hello

I vote with Xian on this.

I've also received the email in which the CompileAllSetup link is invalid. I wonder if this will get noticed by an Admin ... :-)

Kind regards,
Mihai

Post by admin »

Forum Users:

Due to security changes on the server hosting the DataStage forum, the link to Compile All download has been changed. Unfortunately, emails were sent out with the old link. To receive the new link for Compile All, please email admin@tools4datastage.com.

Thank you.