Schema Library Manager

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

irshanuddin
Participant

Schema Library Manager

Post by irshanuddin »

I installed 8.5 recently and also the FP1 and am currently on 8.5.0.1 on Linux RHEL 5.7 server edition.
I am trying to use XML for the first time and tried to import using the Schema Library Manager. But every time I click on it, it comes back with an error: "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
Can anyone please tell me what I am missing?
Tried searching here but there were just 4 entries found and none helpful to my error.

Thanks.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The URL or pathname that you're providing the importer can not be found (or maybe you also need to specify a port number as well). Can you get a copy of the XML and import from a local file?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
eostic
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by eostic »

Hard to say...create a job and lay down an xml stage, and then when inside the "assembly", try to launch the schema library manager from there....could be a client installation problem, if it's just happening when you try to open the tooling.....

...try also on another machine with the DataStage Client installed.

Ernie
Ernie Ostic

blogit!
<a href="https://dsrealtime.wordpress.com/2015/0 ... ere/">Open IGC is Here!</a>