Configuraion for CDC for Datastage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

grasshopper
Participant

Configuraion for CDC for Datastage

Post by grasshopper »

Hello All,

I am recently trying to use CDC for Datastage to stitch these two application but I am stuck and cant go further anymore. I am able to create the subscription between the Source AS400 table and Datastage where I have installed the CDC for Datastate. If I use flat file option I can also dump data from AS400 table to flat file w/o any issues. I need to configure table to table mapping. When I use direct connection option, it maps the table with error but as per the message it shows tables have been mapped.
Error while mapping table: --
Updating the tables available for replication...
Loading users...
Loading source tables...
Adding tables to the subscription...
Notifying target of changes to the subscription...
Reloading table mappings...
Mapping source table
[ERROR] An error has occurred while setting the replication method for TableName [RA MSG 2022 Error occurred during journal validation and processing. Please see previous messages for detail]. For more information, see error messages in the Event Log view.
Table mappings complete.

When I right click on the subscription to add datastage properties, that time i dont see the Direct Connect section on that page to enter the datastage project name and connection key. I can move any further from this. If export/import job def in Datastage, the imported object comes as unknown object.

Any help is appreciated. thank you in advance...

Thank you and Regards,
Soham
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

This is an exact duplicate of your previous post on the subject:

viewtopic.php?p=389591

I'm locking this one as it's in the wrong forum, anyone who can help please respond in the original thread noted above.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers