DB2 With UR not appear in view sql section

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ylai20
Participant

DB2 With UR not appear in view sql section

Post by ylai20 »

Hi, i have 2 jobs which look like this.
DB2 (ODBC) > Transformer > Text File

For first job, in DB2 ODBC > Output tab > Selection > Other clauses > I put WITH UR
So in the View SQL, it will automatcially show me the SQL statement eg Select * from tableA WITH UR;

For second job, all the same but in the View SQL, it shows Select * from tableB;
I do not understand why it does not include the WITH UR in the sql statement after i add in the WITH UR in Other clauses..

Any one can help? Thanks.
kduke
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kduke »

I noticed in DB2 connector there is no place for Other Clauses. What is the deal?

If you select Uncommitted Read is that the same as WITH UR? It is one of the choices like Cursor Stability.
Mamu Kim
ylai20
Participant

Post by ylai20 »

kduke wrote:I noticed in DB2 connector there is no place for Other Clauses. What is the deal?

If you select Uncommitted Read is that the same as WITH UR? It is one of the choices like Cursor Stability. ...
I am using ODBC data access. There is a Other Clauses, is under Selection tab..
From the reasearch in internet, Uncommitted Read seems same as With UR, i will try it out, thanks!