Error load data from oracle to Sybase

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

abas
Participant

Error load data from oracle to Sybase

Post by abas »

Hi.

I make Job Server to load data from Oracle to sybase using data stage designer. When I run the Job it's finished and succeed but Data from sybase was empty and then when I look Datastage Director that was warning :

cs_ctx_drop: cslib user api layer: external error: The context structure cannot be dropped because the application has not exited from ct.
ct_exit(): user api layer: external error: This routine cannot be called because another command structure has results pending.
ct_con_drop(): user api layer: external error: There is a usage error. This routine has been called at an illegal time.
ct_close(CS_UNUSED): user api layer: external error: The connection has been marked dead.
ct_results(): network packet layer: internal net library error: Net-Library operation terminated due to disconnect

I have ask to Sybase DBA and he said that not error from sybase.
It's any one have experience with that?

:)
Regards

abas
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Please let us know the exact version of DataStage you have and the details of your job design: structure, stages used, settings, etc.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Also check what time constraints exist at your site for executing the particular routine you've invoked that threw the message about being called at an illegal time.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.