"Run time error '457'

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

karry450
Participant

"Run time error '457'

Post by karry450 »

Hello,

I am getting the following error when I try to export the executables from manager.

"Run time error '457'
This Key is already associated with an element of this collection."

Did anyone face this problem before.
Thank You.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Searching here for "This Key is already associated with an element of this collection", apparently you have faced this problem before.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
karry450
Participant

Post by karry450 »

chulett wrote:Searching here for "This Key is already associated with an element of this collection", apparently you have faced this problem before.
I have faced this problem but till now I dont have a solution can you please help me.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

That search also found 15 matches, several of which were marked as Resolved. None of them helped you?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
karry450
Participant

Post by karry450 »

chulett wrote:That search also found 15 matches, several of which were marked as Resolved. None of them helped you? ...
I have gone through all the 15 searches, Every on say please remove the duplicates in DSParams file but I could find any duplicate entries of user defines env variables in the DSParams file.

Can anyone help regarding this issue.

Thanks
rupeshg
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rupeshg »

karry450 wrote:.. but I could find any duplicate entries of user defines env variables in the DSParams file.
Please check the User Defined Env Variables with the Existing ones (system generated), like APT_ variables. Also TMPDIR is one variable which I was trying to add in User Defined section, however it already existed in General Category.

I reckon you re-check all the variables again including the existing ones. I resolved this error by removing duplicate variables.