dsjob command not working

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Xpert
Premium Member
Premium Member

dsjob command not working

Post by Xpert »

Hi,

I am using the below command to execute the job from command line but its throwing the error message.

/data/IBM/InformationServer/Server/DSEngine/bin/sh dsjob -run isadmin FINETL J_Stg_BBS_Account -param TPFileName=eBBS_FINETL_ACCOUNT_BH -param COUNTRYCODE=BHR -param Source_System=BBS

Error: ./dsjob: error while loading shared libraries: libACS_client_cpp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please help me.
With regards,
Xpert
nagarjuna
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: dsjob command not working

Post by nagarjuna »

Hi Xpert ,
This has been answered many times .Do a search on the error you are receiving ...then you can find the answer .

Thanks
Nag

Xpert wrote:Hi,

I am using the below command to execute the job from command line but its throwing the error message.

/data/IBM/InformationServer/Server/DSEngine/bin/sh dsjob -run isadmin FINETL J_Stg_BBS_Account -param TPFileName=eBBS_FINETL_ACCOUNT_BH -param COUNTRYCODE=BHR -param Source_System=BBS

Error: ./dsjob: error while loading shared libraries: libACS_client_cpp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Please help me.
Nag
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Correct your syntax and let us know if it works more better. First suggestion, ditch the "sh" and just execute "dsjob":

Code: Select all

data/IBM/InformationServer/Server/DSEngine/bin/dsjob
Then make sure the rest are in the proper order - for example, the project and job names must be the last two elements.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers