Extract all the JOb names in the project

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kamesh_sk
Participant

Extract all the JOb names in the project

Post by kamesh_sk »

HI ,

Can anyone help me to extract all the job names only from a project to an excel or to a file .
Do we have any specific DS command or function to extract all the names in the project (server edition).
Kindly help.
Thanks.

Kamesh
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Code: Select all

dsjob -ljobs projectname > joblist.csv
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
basu.ds
Participant

Post by basu.ds »

it is not working from command prompt can you give some indetails explaniation for windows environment

thanks
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

My car is not working. Can you tell me why?

Come on, "not working" just isn't enough. What error messages are you getting? Do you understand that the command search list needs to be set to use commands, or the full pathname of the command given?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

What's "not working" about it? You'd need to be in the $DSHOME/bin directory or have that in your path to run dsjob, is your issue the fact that it is not found?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers