Dosumentation on SAP/R3 pack

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sshettar
Premium Member
Premium Member

Dosumentation on SAP/R3 pack

Post by sshettar »

Hi All,

Well i wanted to earn about the SAP R3 plugin stage datastage. Is there any documentation on it that i can refer to ?

Thanks in advance
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Yes there is and, if you have the plug-in, you have its documentation in PDF format.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
shivadas
Participant

SAP r/3 fTP Data transfer methods

Post by shivadas »

ray.wurlod wrote:Yes there is and, if you have the plug-in, you have its documentation in PDF format. ...
Hi All,

I was using the ABAP stage in CPI trans mode it worked fine.
due to some issues i want to change it to FTP, I have given all the parameters but it throws an error i didnot change any thing except the FTP option and require paramters

do i need to change the programe any where for FTP option ...
err: R/3 Run program failed : %1
how do find what should be %1 paramter
rameshrr3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshrr3 »

I have the documentation with me , send an email to rameshrr3@gmail.com, but then again reading a document is worthwhile only if you have an environment to work on..
rameshrr3
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by rameshrr3 »

I have the documentation with me , send an email to rameshrr3@gmail.com, but then again reading a document is worthwhile only if you have an environment to work on..