Error calling subroutine:DSR_SCHEDULE (Action=3);

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ICE
Participant

Error calling subroutine:DSR_SCHEDULE (Action=3);

Post by ICE »

Dear All,

Is there any idea to solve the following error msg?
Error calling subroutine:DSR_SCHEDULE (Action=3); check DataStage is set up correctly in project Prj1 [Subroutine failed to complete successfully [30107]]
New jobs those I gave schedule on last 3 days ago cannot run in schedule. I have to reschedule it. But the old job still running in schedule. But I cannot check the schedule time. Whenever I tried to check the schedule time, I got that error msg and cannot see any schedule although the schedule window was open.

Thanks,
ICE
Participant

Re: Error calling subroutine:DSR_SCHEDULE (Action=3);

Post by ICE »

Dear All,

I still got this error msg and cannot see any schedule. Is there anybody can help me to see the schedule please???

Now I cannot see the schedule and cannot do reschedule.

Help me please...... :(

Thanks in advance,
ICE

ICE wrote:Dear All,

Is there any idea to solve the following error msg?
Error calling subroutine:DSR_SCHEDULE (Action=3); check DataStage is set up correctly in project Prj1 [Subroutine failed to complete successfully [30107]]
New jobs those I gave schedule on last 3 days ago cannot run in schedule. I have to reschedule it. But the old job still running in schedule. But I cannot check the schedule time. Whenever I tried to check the schedule time, I got that error msg and cannot see any schedule although the schedule window was open.

Thanks,
ogmios
Participant

Post by ogmios »

my hunch would be that you have access rights problems in your project directory. Are you using the same userid now as you were using before?

In any case, a schedule for a job (when done from the GUI and not with dsjob) consists of 2 pieces: some small piece in your project itself and the part in the OS scheduler.

You could try to export/import/recompile the job and try to reschedule it.
In theory there's no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What happens when you open a cmd shell and type the AT command?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
ICE
Participant

Post by ICE »

Dear ogmios,

I use the same user id as before.
I could not see any job scheduler. Whenever I try to open the scheduler, I got that msg and can see nothing inside except job name and no schedule status.
But the jobs are running in still running in schedule. But I cannot see the schedule and hence cannot unschedule or reschedule :(
In previous days, I encounter many problem with DS jobs because of the disk space problem. Some of the jobs corrupted. After I solve the disk space problem, I import the backup jobs for the corrupted job. Now all the jobs are running properly except this scheduler. I don't know how to recover this schedule. The problem may be because of that because I got this error msg since at that time.
Is there any idea you have???

Thank you so much for your help,
ICE

ogmios wrote:my hunch would be that you have access rights problems in your project directory. Are you using the same userid now as you were using before?

In any case, a schedule for a job (when done from the GUI and not with dsjob) consists of 2 pieces: some small piece in your project itself and the part in the OS scheduler.

You could try to export/import/recompile the job and try to reschedule it.
ICE
Participant

Post by ICE »

Dear Ray,

When I type AT command, I see as below.

C:\Documents and Settings\sdserver>at
Status ID Day Time Command Line
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 Each M T W Th F S Su 12:05 PM D:\DWDEV\SCHEDULE.BAT
582 Each M T W Th F S Su 9:00 AM vmdsr_sched.exe C:\ARDENT\DATASTAGE\PROJECTS\REPORTS 308 0/0 2

Before this, I saw a lot of schedule in windows scheduler but now I saw only 2 jobs for DS jobs. But all the scheduler jobs are still running in schedule.
May I know how to recover it???
Is it the reason of my previous problems where not enough disk space and some of the jobs were corrupted. I had been solved the disk space problem and I imported the backup jobs for those corrupted jobs. All the jobs are running properly after that except this scheduler.
I got this msg since that time when I encounter those problems.
Is this the reason why the DS scheduler getting problem???
Is there any idea please??? :roll:

Thank you so much,
ICE

ray.wurlod wrote:What happens when you open a cmd shell and type the AT command? ...
ICE
Participant

Post by ICE »

Dear All,

All of my schedule were gone itself and I have reschedule all the jobs. So I have solved this :)

Thank you,
ICE