scheduler issues

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

jshurak
Participant

scheduler issues

Post by jshurak »

We moved our datastage server and everything is working fine except for the scheduler not kicking jobs off.

Are there any windows services that need to be running? All the datastage services I saw were running. I've never run into this issue. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Explain what you mean by 'we moved our DataStage server' or what 'moved locations' means as they are fairly ambiguous statements. You physically moved the box? If you mean the software, it usually helps to explain how you did this 'move'.

If the latter and you haven't already tried this, I'd suggest you 'Unschedule' all scheduled jobs and then 'Add to Schedule' again.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
jshurak
Participant

Post by jshurak »

Yes, we physically moved our server from Florida to Pennsylvania. I apologize for being unspecific.

I appreciate your response chulett, especially on a Sunday.

The issue we were having was the user account for the scheduler was still under the domain from Florida. We switched it over to our PA domain and everything seems to be working alright now.

Thank you for your assistance.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Ah... glad it was as straight-forward as that to resolve. :wink:
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers