Abort of Job sequence

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

thirupri
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by thirupri »

Dear Kumar,

Did you moved all the job you are calling in production. I think the Job you are trying to call in not in complied or executable state. Or the job is not available. Otherwise the Sequence Job (Control Job) will not abort.
Best Regards,
Thiruma Valavan
Akumar1
Participant

Post by Akumar1 »

Hi,

The job sequence which i am trying to execute it is compiled and completely in executable state and the child jobs also present there.

As per my investigation till now, it seems that there is some problem in releted interface (Web based application server )not in datastage.anyway we are working on this issue from our end.

Thanks and best regards,
arun Kumar Gupta(akumar1)

thirupri wrote:Dear Kumar,

Did you moved all the job you are calling in production. I think the Job you are trying to call in not in complied or executable state. Or the job is not available. Otherwise the Sequence Job (Control Job) will not abort.
Akumar1
Participant

Job sequence abort issue resolved

Post by Akumar1 »

Hi all,

We have resolved this issus, actually we had problem in our releted interface (Weblogic application server and siperian console).We had some connectivity problem in JDBC connection pools of Weblogic application server ,we restarted the services and after that our job sequence executed successfully.

We notified one thing over here:

There can be abort in job sequence without being aborted any child job if Datastage jobs are not getting proper connectivity from its related interface.

Thanks a lot for your support,

Arun Kumar Gupta(akumar1)

Akumar1 wrote:Hi,

The job sequence which i am trying to execute it is compiled and completely in executable state and the child jobs also present there.

As per my investigation till now, it seems that there is some problem in releted interface (Web based application server )not in datastage.anyway we are working on this issue from our end.

Thanks and best regards,
arun Kumar Gupta(akumar1)

thirupri wrote:Dear Kumar,