Install MQ Series Server plugin

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ajay_eyunni
Participant

Install MQ Series Server plugin

Post by ajay_eyunni »

Hi,
Can you please let me know the steps as how to install websphere MQ Series server plugin in dattastage server. I will be thankful if given a detail stepwise method for installation.

Thanks and Regard

Ajay
Ajay Eyunni
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Welcome Aboard :)
You dont need multiple posts for the same question. Please delete the other post before anyone else replies to it.
As for your question, refer to Plug-In Documentation, specifically DataStage WebSphere MQ Stage guide in DataStage pdf guides.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
ajay_eyunni
Participant

MQ Series server plugin Installation

Post by ajay_eyunni »

DSguru2B wrote:Welcome Aboard :)
You dont need multiple posts for the same question. Please delete the other post before anyone else replies to it.
As for your question, refer to Plug-In Documentation, specifically DataStage WebSphere MQ Stage guide in DataStage pdf guides.
Hi Dsguru2B,
I have gone throught the installaltion document provided by the Ascential. But the process is not so clear. So I t will be great if any tried to install the MQ can give the details for the installation to make the process simple
Ajay Eyunni
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What precisely do you find to be unclear?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.