Getting -11103 while running DS job

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Das
Participant

Getting -11103 while running DS job

Post by Das »

Hi ,

I am geeting the following error while running the DS job.And got aborted
Please help me out.
Stlkp..Transformer_1: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver]Unspecified System Error = -11103.
SQLBindCol: Failed to bind result set column 'o_st_uid' for SQL statement: SELECT o_st_eid from o_st where o_st_uid = ?.
Cr.Cezon
Participant

Re: Getting -11103 while running DS job

Post by Cr.Cezon »

it seems that the problem cuold be that you have no informed the value of the key o_st_uid

regards,
Cristina
Das wrote:Hi ,

I am geeting the following error while running the DS job.And got aborted
Please help me out.
Stlkp..Transformer_1: [Informix][Informix ODBC Driver]Unspecified System Error = -11103.
SQLBindCol: Failed to bind result set column 'o_st_uid' for SQL statement: SELECT o_st_eid from o_st where o_st_uid = ?.
srinagesh
Participant

Post by srinagesh »

Check the Query in the Lookup table.
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication
kumar_s
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by kumar_s »

Hi Das,
Did you found out what is the Informix error corresponding to the error code?
What is the exact query that been used in Lookup table?
Impossible doesn't mean 'it is not possible' actually means... 'NOBODY HAS DONE IT SO FAR'
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Re: Getting -11103 while running DS job

Post by chulett »

Das wrote:SQLBindCol: Failed to bind result set column 'o_st_uid' for SQL statement: SELECT o_st_eid from o_st where o_st_uid = ?.
This implies you used user defined sql for some reason and did not match the columns defined in the stage to it. My first piece of advice would be to allow the stage to generate the sql to avoid this kind of problem. Nothing in this simple select requires custom sql. :?

To fix this, you'll need two columns defined in the stage: o_st_uid and o_st_eid. You'll also need to select both columns (in the proper order) and mark o_st_uid as the Key column.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers