data stage internal architecture

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kimbal
Participant

Post by kimbal »

Hi
Any body can give me an idea of internal data stage architecture.as soon as possible...
thanks for your help in advance
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You can obtain this knowledge by attending the IBM classes or my classes, and probably others.

The architecture is different in different editions, and different at design time, compile time, and run time, and may be different depending on whether you are executing in a single server, a cluster of machines or in a grid.

Etiquette Note
We don't do "urgent" or "as soon as possible" here. If you want "urgent", sign up with your support provider for premium service, and learn the true cost of "urgent". Every poster here is a volunteer, unpaid. They post as and when they can.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kimbal
Participant

Post by kimbal »

where can i attend IBM classes(on-line/off-line)
how much it costs?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Check out the IBM web site for your country. There will be a link to Education, or you can search for DX434 (parallel) or DX334 (server) - these are the codes for the Essentials classes.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.