DS Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Anee
Participant

DS Error

Post by Anee »

When i run my data stage job. after 30mins it is showing the error like the below...

"Abnormal termination of stage ZAJobNewPEL..Map detected"

can any one can explain how can i reslove this.
please
thanks
narasimha
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by narasimha »

Do a search on "Abnormal termination of stage" you will find many posts discussing the same.
If you dont get a solution,get back with more details about which stages you are using, more messages from your log message, ...
Narasimha Kade

Finding answers is simple, all you need to do is come up with the correct questions.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Need more info, what is your job design? What is this stage thats aborting? Reset the job and get any additional warning messages fromt he directors log and post it here.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
Raghavendra
Participant

Post by Raghavendra »

can you give us some more details of your job so that we can analyse the problem
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

And, in future, please try to come up with a more meaningful subject for your posts.

This one falls into the "my car won't go, what's wrong with it" category.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.