Differences Between 7.5.1 and 7.5.2

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

DS_SUPPORT
Premium Member
Premium Member

Differences Between 7.5.1 and 7.5.2

Post by DS_SUPPORT »

Hi

I want to know the differences between 7.5.1 and 7.5.2, I heard that some performance tuning has been done in 7.5.2. Can you direct me to any documents and can you list it?
kris
Participant

Re: Differences Between 7.5.1 and 7.5.2

Post by kris »

DS_SUPPORT wrote: I want to know the differences between 7.5.1 and 7.5.2, I heard that some performance tuning has been done in 7.5.2. Can you direct me to any documents and can you list it?
If you have client software on your machine, you will have documentation about all new features added to that version.

So if you have 7.5.2 client installed on your PC, look in the Ascential on-line manuals from start menu, open Install & Upgrade Guide, and you will find that section documented under New Features.

Kris~
~Kris
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There's also a readme file that's made accessible on the final screen of the install process for the server. It also has "what's new in this release" section.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.