List of Patches

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

DeepakCorning
Premium Member
Premium Member

List of Patches

Post by DeepakCorning »

Is there a way to find out what Patches were released for Datastage Server Edition 7.x by Ascential/IBM for particular OS??
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

You'd have to call IBM / Ascential support for that, I would think. There were a small number listed on the eServices website in the past, but nothing that listed everything to my knowledge.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
samsuf2002
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by samsuf2002 »

u should have the list when u get DS and its licience if not then u need to contact IBM support
hi sam here
DeepakCorning
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DeepakCorning »

The whole issue is that we are not direct customers of IBM/AScential . We get our licenses from Peoplesoft / Oracle as an OEM thing.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Then whoever is your support provider is entitled to ask on your behalf. In an ideal world a support provider ought to know what patches are available, and which are needed at a particular site.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
DeepakCorning
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DeepakCorning »

No way to find it out from the IBM site ?? Well previous posts tend to say No..so I think i do not have much of a choice....:)