DB2 UDB Bulk Load problem

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sck
Participant

DB2 UDB Bulk Load problem

Post by sck »

We have a problem while using this DB2 bulk load, please let me know what is the solution to this problem

The error is as follows

DW_CUST_INFO_FBLK..DB2_UDB_CUST.IDENT1: Internal Error: Function 'put_row_to_buffer' failed
'put_row_to_buffer'

DW_CUST_INFO_FBLK..DB2_UDB_CUST.IDENT1: Error occurred while writing to NamedPipe

I tried to browse the existing issues, but to no avail, any help on this is appreciated.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Need more info on what options you are using. Does your id have permissions to write to a named pipe at the unix level?
Try the other option, other than the named pipe, cant remember it off of my head at the moment. See if that works.
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Looks like a problem writing the data file for the bulk loader. Did your disk become full? Did the I/O system get clogged up so that a timeout may have fired?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.