Installing QualityStage Plug-In in DataStage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

aaikat
Participant

Installing QualityStage Plug-In in DataStage

Post by aaikat »

I want to install QualityStage plug-in in DataStage.After running Package Installer for QualityStage what step I need to do next.I can not find any QualityStage stage in DataStage Palette.Should I do 'Register Plug-In'.In that case what is the name of the .dll file for QualityStage.
lstsaur
Participant

Post by lstsaur »

Aaikat,
If you couldn't see the QS plugin in the DS after the install of QS plug-in, you should check the installation log. Usually you will see something like the following:

Registering PlugIn C:\Ascential\DataStage\Engine\bin\irtc_uenu.dll.
ERROR: Unable to register plugin (Path=C:\Ascential\DataStage\Engine\bin\irtc_uenu.dll) Error Code=-2
dcxdcx
Participant

then what's the next step within this installation?

Post by dcxdcx »

lstsaur wrote:Aaikat,
If you couldn't see the QS plugin in the DS after the install of QS plug-in, you should check the installation log. Usually you will see something like the following:

Registering PlugIn C:\Ascential\DataStage\Engine\bin\irtc_uenu.dll.
ERROR: Unable to register plugin (Path=C:\Ascential\DataStage\Engine\bin\irtc_uenu.dll) Error Code=-2
then what's the next step within this installation?

(note: I've moved your question out of the "subject" field, where one would only see it if they replied, into the main body of your post - moderator)