Hats off to Ray Wurlod

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

nigel
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by nigel »

Hi,

Ray, you're great. I've always managed to find answers to most of my queries by searching the archives. Almost everytime a solution would be posted by you.

Your help has proved invaluable and is so refreshing to find someone willing to transfer their skills

Thanx

Nigel[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D]

Nigel
stan_taylor
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by stan_taylor »

I too have been the beneficiary of Ray's knowledge and his willingness to share it with the public, and am extremely grateful. I lurked here often and picked up a wealth of knowledge from his posts, and in particular from his complete and detailed descriptions of how to address problems or what DataStage is doing in order to explain why something is happening. I honestly don't know where I would have learned much of this information (if at all) if it weren't for Ray's input on this forum. I also have to point out that Ray works tirelessly for anyone working with DataStage - I don't think a thread goes for 24 hours without getting at least one response from 'the master'! I really can't say enough about the wonderful job Ray does and the tremendous asset he has become to the DataStage global community.

Much Thanks!