Folder stage problem

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

johnno
Participant

Folder stage problem

Post by johnno »

I have used the folder stage successfully several times in the past, but yesterday it all started going wrong. Instead of writing all the filenames (wildcard = *.txt) to a sequential file, it only picks up the first filename. I have tried several odler jobs that use the folder stage as well as setting up new ones, but they all return only the first filename. Has anyone else experienced this? Can anyone suggest what may have happened and how to correct it?

Thanks in advance
Johnno
johnno
Participant

Post by johnno »

All,

Mystery solved. Although I'm more than a little embarrassed by making this post, we all must face up to our little screw-ups! I had copied a number of jobs to redesign a process and for some reason the row limit in Director was set to 1 for all the jobs.

My apologies for wasting your time.

Cheers
Johnno
ray.wurlod
Participant

Folder stage problem [RESOLVED]

Post by ray.wurlod »

These things happen. Thanks for letting us know that it was resolved, and how it was resolved.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.