DataStage Best Practices Class

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

endyl13
Premium Member
Premium Member

DataStage Best Practices Class

Post by endyl13 »

Dear all,

I am looking for DataStage Best Practices Class (DS306) schedule in Asia-Pacific region. Can somebody help me?
I've tried to look at Ascential Education site, but the class schedules avalable are only in US and UK.
Ray or Ken, do you guys know if there is any schedule for the class in Asia-Pacific region?

Thanks in advance...[8)]

Regards

ND
kcbland
Participant

Post by kcbland »

Sorry, Ray and I no longer work for Ascential. You should contact Ascential directly regarding this class. Even though I was one of the core designers of this course, I'm not in the loop anymore.

Kenneth Bland
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

In fact I was never employed by Ascential; I was sold to IBM at the time of the big split. In Australia you will discover that DS306 is presented on demand; contact Lucy Luzza to get on the waiting list: (lucy.luzza@ascentialsoftware.com, or +61 3 8517 5400). Ascential Singapore may be better for you, but I don't know who looks after Education there.

Ray Wurlod
Education and Consulting Services
ABN 57 092 448 518
endyl13
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by endyl13 »

Thanks Ray & Ken,

The course is not available in ASEAN, but it's available in Sydney or Melbourne. Any chance that any of you teaching the class? [:D]

Thanks a lot...

Regards

ND
degraciavg
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by degraciavg »

Hi ND,

You may contact Jane Lim, Ascential's Sales Director in Southeast Asia (jane.lim@ascentialsoftware.com). They conduct regular courses in Singapore including the advanced courses.

Cheers,
Vladimir
wombat
Participant

Post by wombat »

HI ND,

Ascential Singapore has just recently setup a training center with some partner. Do contact Jane Lim, jane.lim@ascentialsoftware.com or Luke Kwong luke.kwong@ascentialsoftware.com for the detail.

cheers,
j