Hperion Essbase Server

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

raviyn
Participant

Hperion Essbase Server

Post by raviyn »

Hi,
Was going through the Docs in the datstage site...The Architecture Diag Where I saw that the target can be Hyperion Essbase server.
Does it provide a plugin for direct loading of the Hyperion essbase servers or was it talking abt the meta-data(Metastage support)? Can anybody help me out on this

Thanks in Advance
Reg,
YNR
kjanes
Participant

Post by kjanes »

From what I have been told by Ascential, it currently only has to do with metadata. There doesn't appear to be any "integration" from an ETL perspective with DataStage yet.

Kevin Janes
raviyn
Participant

Post by raviyn »

hi kevin ,
This the HTML Doc in the website which got me this idea atleast the words used over here gave me that indication.
http://www.ascentialsoftware.com/news/2 ... 212002.htm
kjanes
Participant

Post by kjanes »

I read the same news items about 6 months ago and called the contact in the document and the product manager. Same answer. Just metadata for now.....

Kevin Janes
kjanes
Participant

Post by kjanes »

I read the same news items about 6 months ago and called the contact in the document and the product manager. Same answer. Just metadata for now.....

Kevin Janes