Identifying Excutable and job design Modified Timestamp

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

When you get version 8 you can search filtering on Date/Time Modified.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
pjangiti
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by pjangiti »

Thanks for your inputs.

As Told by Chulett , my paln of Comparing last modified timestamps of Job Design and Last Modified Timestamp of executable did not hlp me.

Comming to the question of Mode of promotion used, This particular project seems to be messed up as there were some inports done through version control and some are ditrect import

@ Ray : your input to serch for the Date/Time Modified in Version 8 is good idea. But i have a problem here , When i import the executable from 7.5 to 8.1 , Its modified time is turning up as 8.1 import timestamp

I have imported the job designs from 7.5 into 8.1 Dev environment complied them and ran the jobs.Im comparing job Monitor In 7.5 server and 8.1 Production server ( To check if there are any missing links/stages). This is tedious job , but right now i cannot think of any other solution for this.
I have identified 3 non sync codes so far and all of them are of same category