Program "DSD.RUN": Line 597, Unable to unlink the

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

deeptikunupudi
Premium Member
Premium Member

Program "DSD.RUN": Line 597, Unable to unlink the

Post by deeptikunupudi »

While running the sequence, the sequence completes all steps correctly including the last step Notification activity but it aborts at the end. When i looked at the sequence log after reset, it shows the following error statements

From previous run
DataStage Job 1508 Phantom 7972
Program "DSD.RUN": Line 597, Unable to unlink the operating system file "DSD.RUN_35919_15794".
Program "DSD.RUN": Line 2202, Variable previously undefined. Zero length string used.
Program "DSD.RUN": Line 2202, Variable previously undefined. Zero length string used.
[14232] Done : DSD.RUN Pre_ProcessingJob.INPUT_RIABCI 0/0/1/0/0
[8508] Done : DSD.RUN lod_RIBLSC_CHECK_DELETES_SCHEDULE_BLEND_RECIPE_HEADER. 0/0/1/0/0
[9872] Done : DSD.RUN ext_RIABCI_Parse_RECIPE_BPC. 0/0/1/0/0
[8984] Done : DSD.RUN sqr_RIABCI_RECIPE_RESTAGE. 0/0/1/0/0
[13440] Done : DSD.RUN sqr_RIABCI_DELETE_OLD_RECIPE_ODS.sqr_RIABCI_DELETE_OLD_RECIPE_ODS 0/0/1/0/0
[852] Done : DSD.RUN sqr_RIABCI_RECIPE_STAGE. 0/0/1/0/0
[7348] Done : DSD.RUN sqr_RIABCI_RECIPE_ODS. 0/0/1/0/0
[11324] Done : DSD.RUN sqr_RIBLSC_LOAD_DATA_WAREHOUSE.BCI 0/0/1/0/0
[13816] Done : DSD.RUN Post_ProcessingJob.ARCHIVE_RIABCI 0/0/1/0/0
[10000] Done : DSD.RUN lod_RIBLSC_AFTER_CHECK_DELETES_SCHEDULE_BLEND_RECIPE_HEADER. 0/0/1/0/0
Program "DSSendMail": Line 482, Unable to unlink the operating system file "sendmail_sqr_RIABCI_BCI_PUBLISH_MAIN36409_7_7972.bat".
Program "DSSendMail": Line 482, DELETE failure.
Attempting to Cleanup after ABORT raised in stage sqr_RIABCI_BCI_PUBLISH_MAIN..JobControl

DataStage Phantom Aborting with @ABORT.CODE = 3

The same code is run in development which is on different server & it works fine without any errors/warnings. Any thoughts ?
PaulVL
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by PaulVL »

Does the user id under which your job is running have proper permissions to that bat file? The directory perhaps? Is the drive full?
deeptikunupudi
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by deeptikunupudi »

PaulVL wrote:Does the user id under which your job is running have proper permissions to that bat file? The directory perhaps? Is the drive full?
I tried going through run command to said path as in log, and looks like i don't have permissions, since i ran with my id.. I raised a request to have access to the folder..