Pulling Scheduled Jobs from repository.

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kondeti
Premium Member
Premium Member

Pulling Scheduled Jobs from repository.

Post by kondeti »

Dear Talent pool,
Is there any way to pull the scheduled jobs information from repository? I already searched for the same in the forum but I didn't get proper information. If anyone gone thru this can you please share? Thank you.
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

I don't know where in the repository this information is to be found, but since DataStage uses the system scheduler you can glean the information from there.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The schedule is not stored in the repository at all. You can execute an AT command (in a DOS shell) to see the schedule.

Or, of course, from Director client schedule view. From there you can print or print to file.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kondeti
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by kondeti »

Hi Ray,
Thanks for your information. Since, I am creating a run time ETL automation solution for my project. In that I want to include schedulers schedule time in a control table from there this question was raised. Thanks for your input this is sufficient for me to go further. Thank you.