Error loading data into SAP using IDoc stage from DataStage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

srimitta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Error loading data into SAP using IDoc stage from DataStage

Post by srimitta »

Hi All,

While testing with one record DataStage using IDoc stage is successfully able to post in SAP, but when we try loading full volume we are getting below error.

I was able to find few IDoc loading issues in DSXchange but they are not helping me, any idea what I a missing.

Error Message: IDocs_CoA_mod..IDoc_CoA: Error executing transaction %1 IDOC_F_00124`:`IDoc exception: Adding this segment exceeds maximum allowed number of repetition

Thanks
srimitta
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
By William A.Foster
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

I would take that error to your SAP 'DBA' or whomever administers that application / database / system. See what they think might be going on.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
srimitta
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by srimitta »

I would take that error to your SAP 'DBA' or whomever administers that application / database / system. See what they think might be going on
It's failing even before going to SAP
Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.
By William A.Foster
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

I would think that's where the "IDoc Exception" is coming from. It may not be "sticking" but I would think it went there. So, is that what your SAP person said or you've not taken this to them?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Sainath.Srinivasan
Participant

Post by Sainath.Srinivasan »

It appears that the hierarchical nature of the record structure defined does not support the number of child / related attributes as it appears in the record.

Try to isolate the record and attempt to load it.

Also check the structure in SAP.