Access Vioaltion Error

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

kab123
Participant

Access Vioaltion Error

Post by kab123 »

I am getting following error: Can somebody please shed some light as to what is this error about..

The Job reads data from Oracle(ODBC), does a lookup at transformer 1 and another lookup at tarnsformer2 and writes to SQLServer.

DataStage Job 1424 Phantom 4504
Program "JOB.1148172060.DT.1537057797.TRANS2": Line 148, Exception raised in GCI subroutine:
Access violation.
Attempting to Cleanup after ABORT was raised in stage lodinsFpaCommLoanNote1AcctDly..xfm2
Program "DSP.Close": Line 87, Exception raised in GCI subroutine:
Access violation.

The TRANS2 file hasthe following @ 148 line.

PUT.Pin%%V0S70P2
IF NOT(Pin%%V0S70P2.REJECTEDCODE) THEN
REJECTED = @FALSE
END ELSE
Pin%%V0S70P2.REJECTED = @TRUE
END
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

The problem has occurred slightly after line 148 (line numbers can be out by a few particularly if INCLUDE directives appear in the code). It has occurred while trying to close the connection to the database (DSP.Close is an internal routine used by stage types that employ ODBC protocols.)

There's not enough information about which link closure is causing the problem. Can you find call(s) to DSP.Close in the Transformer code?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
kab123
Participant

Post by kab123 »

any advise, How can I fix it ?
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

ray.wurlod wrote:...Can you find call(s) to DSP.Close in the Transformer code?