Status code = 81022

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Elozm
Participant

Status code = 81022

Post by Elozm »

Hi,

I got this error:

Command failed to execute - ERROR: Failed to open project Status code =

I'm receiving this executing a job that monitors others, this happens when the job calls the dsjob -jobinfo command, in other occasions this job just hangs in the same point of execution; but the most of the time it is running ok.

Do you know what does it means this status code?

Thanks for your help.
Elozm
Participant

Re: Status code = 81022

Post by Elozm »

Nobody knows what does it means this status code?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Any chance this job tries to 'monitor' itself? Depending on exactly what you are doing, that could cause hangs or fatal errors.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Elozm
Participant

Status code = 81022

Post by Elozm »

Thanks Craig,

No, this job it only extracts the status from other interfaces, it is scheduled through command Schtask to be executed after the last interface runs, even though we have detected there are many bats at the same time, with this scheduled should be enough to be executed at the end of the last one.

Do you know if we can generate the schedule through DS to run this job when the last interface has run?
Last edited by Elozm on Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DSguru2B
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by DSguru2B »

Is this a recurring issue? If yes then try to explicitly provide username and password in the dsjob command and see if that resolves the issue?
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.