Can't able to start the server

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Pathy
Participant

Can't able to start the server

Post by Pathy »

Dear all,

I have installed IBM Data Stage on windows server 2003 which was working fine till last month.But now i am getting the following error and i cant able to start the server.Have gone through all the links provided in the IBM website but no luck can anyone help me out to solve this problem.

Error:
Server name is:server1
Profile name is:default
Profile home is:C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\default
Profile type is:default
Cell name is:fpz-serverNode01Cell
Node name is:fpz-serverNode01
Current encoding is:Cp1252
Server port number is:9080
IVTL0020I: Could not connect to Application Server, waiting for server to start
IVTL0010I: Connecting to the WebSphere Application Server FPZ-SERVER on port: 9080
Start running the following command:cmd.exe /c "C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\default\bin\startServer.bat" server1 -profileName default
>ADMU0116I: Tool information is being logged in file
> C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\default\logs\server1\startServer.log
>ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the default profile
>ADMU3100I: Reading configuration for server: server1
>ADMU3200I: Server launched. Waiting for initialization status.
>ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log,
> SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under
> C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 should
> contain failure information.
IVTL0080I: Installation Verification is complete

Regards,
Pathy
Pathy
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Please explain in detail the steps you are taking to start:
  • IBM Information Server

WebSphere Application Server (ASB node)

ASB agent (if required)

DataStage server
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Pathy
Participant

can't able to start the server

Post by Pathy »

Dear All,
sorry for my previous post

I am not able to start the IBM Websphere Application Server.

Steps what i have tried so far is disabled the WAS from administrative tooles->Services and restarted the system and started the server was started but can't able to login in designer.

So tried changing the host file also but still no luck.

Unable to open the IBM information web console also.

Can you help me to sort out this problem..
Pathy
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Sometimes on Windows this is a timing issue; the services try to start before the DB2 instance* is ready. Re-starting Windows usually works in this case. Otherwise, start DB2 (from the icon in the status bar) then try to start the services (in the correct order).

* I've assumed here that your repository is DB2. If not, adjust appropriately.
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Pathy
Participant

Post by Pathy »

Dear Ray,

Thanks a lot for your reply.I have restarted my system and started the DB2 instance manually.Then i have started the server and the agent.But still i am unable to open the designer which says the below error.

Failed to authenticate the current user against the selected Domain
Could not connect to server [PAT-SERVER] on port [9080].

And can't able to open the IBM information server webconsole also.

When i checked for the installation verication from the first steps it shows the below messages.

IVTL0010I: Connecting to the WebSphere Application Server FPZ-SERVER on port: 9080
Start running the following command:cmd.exe /c "C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\profiles\default\bin\startServer.bat" server1 -profileName default

I had a look into the logs also but in startserver.logs the error is shown as below

Host Operating System is Windows 2003, version 5.2
Java version = J2RE 1.4.2 IBM Windows 32 build cn142-20080130 (SR10) (JIT enabled: jitc), Java Compiler = jitc, Java VM name = Classic VM
was.install.root = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer
user.install.root = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default
Java Home = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre
ws.ext.dirs = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\classes;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\installedChannels;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\ext;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\web\help;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\deploytool\itp\plugins\com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy\runtime
Classpath = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\bootstrap.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\j2ee.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\lmproxy.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\urlprotocols.jar
Java Library path = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.FPZ-SERVER\WINDOWS;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\bin;C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\;C:\IBM\InformationServer\Server\DSComponents\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin\X11;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\jre\bin\classic;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\lib\cpp;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\proxy\cpp\vc60\MT_dll\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\FUNCTION;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\SAMPLES\REPL;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN
Current trace specification = *=info
************* End Display Current Environment *************
[5/6/09 10:44:30:500 IST] 0000000a ManagerAdmin I TRAS0017I: The startup trace state is *=info.
[5/6/09 10:44:30:547 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the default profile
[5/6/09 10:44:30:547 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3100I: Reading configuration for server: server1
[5/6/09 10:44:32:297 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3200I: Server launched. Waiting for initialization status.
[5/6/09 10:44:52:031 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log, SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 should contain failure information.

Can you please let me know where i have missed and what steps i need to do for the above error.
Pathy
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Look in startServer.log to find out why the server could not start.
Pathy
Participant

Post by Pathy »

Dear Ray,

I am new to IBM Data Stage 8x.It will be more helpful if i know where exact the problem is I have posted the startserver.log in the previous post i can't find any error it says failed initialization.whether i need to reinstall or any lisence problem.
Pathy
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

Pathy wrote:[5/6/09 10:44:52:031 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log, SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 should contain failure information.
I would start there, seems you have multiple logs to check.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Pathy
Participant

Post by Pathy »

Dear chulett,
Thanks for your kind reply.First of all to be frank that the server was fine and it worked well before but it is capricious that why/ it was not working now.I am beating my brain to fix this problem but still i was not.I have tried the steps mentioned in the IBM site but still no avail.I was diligently trying to fix this but eventually it ends in loss of utter hope.I got to hold on to the below error which is hard to understand.Need your kind help to sort out this.

1. I have started the server and it says that initialization failed went and had a lokk at the log files.

In start server.log it says the below message.

************ Start Display Current Environment ************
Java version = J2RE 1.4.2 IBM Windows 32 build cn142-20080130 (SR10) (JIT enabled: jitc), Java Compiler = jitc, Java VM name = Classic VM
ws.ext.dirs = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\classes;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\installedChannels;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\ext;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\web\help;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\deploytool\itp\plugins\com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy\runtime
Classpath = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\bootstrap.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\j2ee.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\lmproxy.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\lib\urlprotocols.jar
Java Library path = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\bin;C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\;C:\IBM\InformationServer\Server\DSComponents\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin\X11;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\jre\bin\classic;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\lib\cpp;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\proxy\cpp\vc60\MT_dll\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\FUNCTION;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\SAMPLES\REPL;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN
[5/7/09 10:47:25:391 IST] 0000000a ManagerAdmin I TRAS0017I: The startup trace state is *=info.
[5/7/09 10:47:25:453 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the default profile
[5/7/09 10:47:25:453 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3100I: Reading configuration for server: server1
[5/7/09 10:47:27:219 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3200I: Server launched. Waiting for initialization status.
[5/7/09 10:47:46:562 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log, SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 should contain failure information.
Java Library path = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\bin;C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\;C:\IBM\InformationServer\Server\DSComponents\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin\X11;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\jre\bin\classic;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\lib\cpp;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\proxy\cpp\vc60\MT_dll\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\FUNCTION;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\SAMPLES\REPL;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN
[5/7/09 10:48:24:188 IST] 0000000a ManagerAdmin I TRAS0017I: The startup trace state is *=info.
[5/7/09 10:48:24:234 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the default profile
[5/7/09 10:48:24:234 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3100I: Reading configuration for server: server1
[5/7/09 10:48:25:953 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3200I: Server launched. Waiting for initialization status.
[5/7/09 10:48:45:344 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log, SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 should contain failure information.
Java Library path = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;.;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator.FPZ-SERVER\WINDOWS;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\bin;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer\java\jre\bin;C:\Program Files\Windows Resource Kits\Tools\;C:\IBM\InformationServer\Server\DSComponents\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\bin\X11;C:\PROGRA~1\MKSTOO~1\mksnt;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\jre\bin\classic;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\lib\cpp;C:\IBM\InformationServer\ASBNode\apps\proxy\cpp\vc60\MT_dll\bin;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\80\Tools\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\DTS\Binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\binn\;I:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\90\Tools\Binn\VSShell\Common7\IDE\;C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\Common7\IDE\PrivateAssemblies\;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\FUNCTION;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\SAMPLES\REPL;C:\IBM\SQLLIB\BIN
[5/7/09 11:06:43:594 IST] 0000000a ManagerAdmin I TRAS0017I: The startup trace state is *=info.
[5/7/09 11:06:43:641 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU0128I: Starting tool with the default profile
[5/7/09 11:06:43:641 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3100I: Reading configuration for server: server1
[5/7/09 11:06:45:375 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3200I: Server launched. Waiting for initialization status.
[5/7/09 11:07:04:609 IST] 0000000a AdminTool A ADMU3011E: Server launched but failed initialization. startServer.log, SystemOut.log(or job log in zOS) and other log files under C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 should contain failure information.

In systemout.log it shows the below error.

WebSphere Platform 6.0 [BASE 6.0.2.27 cf270815.03] running with process name fpz-serverNode01Cell\fpz-serverNode01\server1 and process id 5380
ws.ext.dirs = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/java/lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default/classes;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/classes;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/installedChannels;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/ext;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/web/help;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/deploytool/itp/plugins/com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy/runtime
Classpath = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default/properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/bootstrap.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/j2ee.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/lmproxy.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/urlprotocols.jar
[5/7/09 10:47:31:203 IST] 0000000a ManagerAdmin I TRAS0017I: The startup trace state is *=info.
[5/7/09 10:47:31:625 IST] 0000000a AdminInitiali A ADMN0015I: The administration service is initialized.
[5/7/09 10:47:32:578 IST] 0000000a SystemOut O PLGC0057I: Plug-in configuration service is started successfully.
[5/7/09 10:47:32:875 IST] 0000000a SibMessage I [:] CWSIU0000I: Release: WAS602.SIB Level: o0809.08
[5/7/09 10:47:32:906 IST] 0000000a SecurityDM I SECJ0231I: The Security component's FFDC Diagnostic Module com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityDM registered successfully: true.
[5/7/09 10:47:32:969 IST] 0000000a AuditServiceI A SECJ6004I: Security Auditing is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:266 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC A SECJ0413I: The JACC provider is successfully initialized with the following setup. The policy class name is com.ascential.acs.security.jacc.ASBPolicy. The PolicyConfigurationFactory class name is com.ascential.acs.security.jacc.ASBPolicyConfigFactory. The optional RoleConfigurationFactory call name is com.ascential.acs.security.jacc.websphere.ASBRoleConfigurationFactory. The optional initialization class name is <null>.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:266 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0309I: Java 2 Security is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:312 IST] 0000000a Configuration A SECJ0215I: Successfully set JAAS login provider configuration class to com.ibm.ws.security.auth.login.Configuration.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:328 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0212I: WCCM JAAS configuration information successfully pushed to login provider class.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:328 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0121I: Trust Association Init class com.ascential.acs.security.auth.interceptor.websphere.ISFTrustAssociationInterceptor loaded successfully
[5/7/09 10:47:33:359 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0122I: Trust Association Init Interceptor signature: 1.0
[5/7/09 10:47:33:375 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0121I: Trust Association Init class com.ibm.ws.security.web.WebSealTrustAssociationInterceptor loaded successfully
[5/7/09 10:47:33:391 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0122I: Trust Association Init Interceptor signature: WebSeal Interceptor Version 1.1
[5/7/09 10:47:33:438 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0121I: Trust Association Init class com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlus loaded successfully
[5/7/09 10:47:33:438 IST] 0000000a TAMTrustAssoc I com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlusinitialize(Properties) AWXRB0008E An error occurred retrieving the mandatory property, com.ibm.websphere.security.webseal.loginId, causing initialization to fail.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:453 IST] 0000000a TAMTrustAssoc I com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlusinitialize(Properties) The Trust Association Interceptor component of embedded Tivoli Access Manager initialization has failed.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:453 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat E SECJ0384E: Trust Association Init Error. The Trust Association interceptor implementation com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlus initialization failed. The error status/exception is -1.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:469 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0240I: Security service initialization completed successfully
[5/7/09 10:47:33:641 IST] 0000000a ObjectPoolSer I OBPL0007I: Object Pool Manager service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:656 IST] 0000000a J2EEServiceMa I ASYN0059I: Work Manager service initialized successfully.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:688 IST] 0000000a CScopeCompone I CSCP0002I: Compensation service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:734 IST] 0000000a SibMessage I [:] CWSID0006I: The SIB service was not enabled and will not be started.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:734 IST] 0000000a ActivitySessi I WACS0045I: ActivitySession service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:750 IST] 0000000a SOAPContainer I WSWS1062I: SOAP Container Service has been initialized.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:781 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0036I: The Scheduler Service is initializing.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:797 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0037I: The Scheduler Service has been initialized.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:906 IST] 0000000a StartUpServic I STUP0008I: The Startup Beans service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:922 IST] 0000000a I18nService I I18N0010I: The Internationalization service is created on server1.
[5/7/09 10:47:33:922 IST] 0000000a I18nServiceSe I I18N0010I: The Internationalization service is disabled on server1.
[5/7/09 10:47:34:328 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0001I: Security configuration initialized.
[5/7/09 10:47:34:688 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0002I: Authentication protocol: CSIV2/IBM
[5/7/09 10:47:34:703 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0003I: Authentication mechanism: LTPA
[5/7/09 10:47:34:703 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0004I: Principal name: null/websphere
[5/7/09 10:47:34:719 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0005I: SecurityCurrent registered.
[5/7/09 10:47:35:000 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0006I: Security connection interceptor initialized.
[5/7/09 10:47:35:016 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0007I: Client request interceptor registered.
[5/7/09 10:47:35:062 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0008I: Server request interceptor registered.
[5/7/09 10:47:35:078 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0009I: IOR interceptor registered.
[5/7/09 10:47:35:516 IST] 0000000a CoordinatorIm I HMGR0206I: The Coordinator is an Active Coordinator for core group DefaultCoreGroup.
[5/7/09 10:47:35:562 IST] 0000000a DCSPluginSing I HMGR0005I: The Single Server DCS Core Stack transport has been started for core group DefaultCoreGroup.
[5/7/09 10:47:35:656 IST] 0000000a NameServerImp A NMSV0018I: Name server available on bootstrap port 2809.
[5/7/09 10:47:36:156 IST] 0000000a UserRegistryI A SECJ0136I: Custom Registry:com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry has been initialized
[5/7/09 10:47:41:328 IST] 0000000a LTPAServerObj E SECJ0369E: Authentication failed when using LTPA. The exception is Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]].
[5/7/09 10:47:41:359 IST] 0000000a distContextMa E SECJ0270E: Failed to get actual credentials. The exception is com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.begin(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:145)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.getRepository(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:81)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.checkPassword(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:130)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectory.checkPassword(ASBDirectory.java:72)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry.checkPassword(ASBUserRegistry.java:90)
at com.ibm.ws.security.registry.UserRegistryImpl.checkPassword(UserRegistryImpl.java:297)
at com.ibm.ws.security.ltpa.LTPAServerObject.authenticate(LTPAServerObject.java:574)
at com.ibm.ws.security.server.lm.ltpaLoginModule.login(ltpaLoginModule.java:437)
at com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.proxy.WSLoginModuleProxy.login(WSLoginModuleProxy.java:122)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:699)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:151)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:634)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:351)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule(LoginContext.java:631)
at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:557)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.JaasLoginHelper.jaas_login(JaasLoginHelper.java:376)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:1034)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:883)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:874)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.getServerSubjectInternal(distContextManagerImpl.java:2162)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initializeServerSubject(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:1938)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initialize(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:343)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:300)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(SecurityComponentImpl.java:101)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.ServerSecurityComponentImpl.start(ServerSecurityComponentImpl.java:281)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:820)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:649)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationServerImpl.start(ApplicationServerImpl.java:149)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:820)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:444)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.bootServerContainer(WsServerImpl.java:187)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.start(WsServerImpl.java:133)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.main(WsServerImpl.java:387)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServer.main(WsServer.java:53)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
at com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.WSLauncher.run(WSLauncher.java:219)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:571)
Caused by: com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.getSandbox(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:665)
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.begin(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:143)
... 47 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:438 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC E SECJ0208E: An unexpected exception occurred when attempting to authenticate the server's id during security initialization. The exception is com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.begin(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:145)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.getRepository(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:81)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.checkPassword(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:130)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectory.checkPassword(ASBDirectory.java:72)
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry.checkPassword(ASBUserRegistry.java:90)
at com.ibm.ws.security.registry.UserRegistryImpl.checkPassword(UserRegistryImpl.java:297)
at com.ibm.ws.security.ltpa.LTPAServerObject.authenticate(LTPAServerObject.java:574)
at com.ibm.ws.security.server.lm.ltpaLoginModule.login(ltpaLoginModule.java:437)
at com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.proxy.WSLoginModuleProxy.login(WSLoginModuleProxy.java:122)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.JaasLoginHelper.jaas_login(JaasLoginHelper.java:376)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:1034)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:883)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:874)
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.getServerSubjectInternal(distContextManagerImpl.java:2162)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initializeServerSubject(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:1938)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initialize(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:343)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:300)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(SecurityComponentImpl.java:101)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.ServerSecurityComponentImpl.start(ServerSecurityComponentImpl.java:281)
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationServerImpl.start(ApplicationServerImpl.java:149)
Caused by: com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.getSandbox(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:665)
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.begin(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:143)
... 47 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:484 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC E SECJ0007E: Error during security initialization. The exception is com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
... 47 more
[5/7/09 10:47:46:500 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0040I: The Scheduler Service is stopping.
[5/7/09 10:47:46:516 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0002I: The Scheduler Service has stopped.
[5/7/09 10:47:46:516 IST] 0000000a AppProfileCom I ACIN0009I: The application profiling service is stopping.
[5/7/09 10:47:46:531 IST] 0000000a ActivitySessi I WACS0049I: The ActivitySession service is stopping.
[5/7/09 10:47:46:562 IST] 0000000a WsServerImpl E WSVR0009E: Error occurred during startup
META-INF/ws-server-components.xml
[5/7/09 10:47:46:578 IST] 0000000a WsServerImpl E WSVR0009E: Error occurred during startup
com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.bootServerContainer(WsServerImpl.java:194)
Caused by: com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.ServerSecurityComponentImpl.start(ServerSecurityComponentImpl.java:324)
... 10 more
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.WSSecurityException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.getServerSubjectInternal(distContextManagerImpl.java:2181)
... 17 more
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSLoginFailedException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ibm.ws.security.ltpa.LTPAServerObject.authenticate(LTPAServerObject.java:599)
... 22 more
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.CustomRegistryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry.checkPassword(ASBUserRegistry.java:95)
... 41 more
Caused by: com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
... 43 more
... 47 more

WebSphere Platform 6.0 [BASE 6.0.2.27 cf270815.03] running with process name fpz-serverNode01Cell\fpz-serverNode01\server1 and process id 6880
ws.ext.dirs = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/java/lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default/classes;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/classes;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/installedChannels;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/ext;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/web/help;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/deploytool/itp/plugins/com.ibm.etools.ejbdeploy/runtime
Classpath = C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default/properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/properties;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/bootstrap.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/j2ee.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/lmproxy.jar;C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/lib/urlprotocols.jar
[5/7/09 10:48:29:938 IST] 0000000a ManagerAdmin I TRAS0017I: The startup trace state is *=info.
[5/7/09 10:48:30:562 IST] 0000000a AdminInitiali A ADMN0015I: The administration service is initialized.
[5/7/09 10:48:31:516 IST] 0000000a SystemOut O PLGC0057I: Plug-in configuration service is started successfully.
[5/7/09 10:48:31:812 IST] 0000000a SibMessage I [:] CWSIU0000I: Release: WAS602.SIB Level: o0809.08
[5/7/09 10:48:31:828 IST] 0000000a SecurityDM I SECJ0231I: The Security component's FFDC Diagnostic Module com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityDM registered successfully: true.
[5/7/09 10:48:31:906 IST] 0000000a AuditServiceI A SECJ6004I: Security Auditing is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:203 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC A SECJ0413I: The JACC provider is successfully initialized with the following setup. The policy class name is com.ascential.acs.security.jacc.ASBPolicy. The PolicyConfigurationFactory class name is com.ascential.acs.security.jacc.ASBPolicyConfigFactory. The optional RoleConfigurationFactory call name is com.ascential.acs.security.jacc.websphere.ASBRoleConfigurationFactory. The optional initialization class name is <null>.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:203 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0309I: Java 2 Security is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:266 IST] 0000000a Configuration A SECJ0215I: Successfully set JAAS login provider configuration class to com.ibm.ws.security.auth.login.Configuration.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:281 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0212I: WCCM JAAS configuration information successfully pushed to login provider class.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:297 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0121I: Trust Association Init class com.ascential.acs.security.auth.interceptor.websphere.ISFTrustAssociationInterceptor loaded successfully
[5/7/09 10:48:32:297 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0122I: Trust Association Init Interceptor signature: 1.0
[5/7/09 10:48:32:328 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0121I: Trust Association Init class com.ibm.ws.security.web.WebSealTrustAssociationInterceptor loaded successfully
[5/7/09 10:48:32:328 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0122I: Trust Association Init Interceptor signature: WebSeal Interceptor Version 1.1
[5/7/09 10:48:32:391 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat A SECJ0121I: Trust Association Init class com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlus loaded successfully
[5/7/09 10:48:32:406 IST] 0000000a TAMTrustAssoc I com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlusinitialize(Properties) AWXRB0008E An error occurred retrieving the mandatory property, com.ibm.websphere.security.webseal.loginId, causing initialization to fail.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:422 IST] 0000000a TAMTrustAssoc I com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlusinitialize(Properties) The Trust Association Interceptor component of embedded Tivoli Access Manager initialization has failed.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:438 IST] 0000000a TrustAssociat E SECJ0384E: Trust Association Init Error. The Trust Association interceptor implementation com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlus initialization failed. The error status/exception is -1.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:438 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC I SECJ0240I: Security service initialization completed successfully
[5/7/09 10:48:32:625 IST] 0000000a ObjectPoolSer I OBPL0007I: Object Pool Manager service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:641 IST] 0000000a J2EEServiceMa I ASYN0059I: Work Manager service initialized successfully.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:656 IST] 0000000a CScopeCompone I CSCP0002I: Compensation service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:719 IST] 0000000a SibMessage I [:] CWSID0006I: The SIB service was not enabled and will not be started.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:719 IST] 0000000a ActivitySessi I WACS0045I: ActivitySession service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:734 IST] 0000000a SOAPContainer I WSWS1062I: SOAP Container Service has been initialized.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:766 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0036I: The Scheduler Service is initializing.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:766 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0037I: The Scheduler Service has been initialized.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:891 IST] 0000000a StartUpServic I STUP0008I: The Startup Beans service is disabled.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:906 IST] 0000000a I18nService I I18N0010I: The Internationalization service is created on server1.
[5/7/09 10:48:32:922 IST] 0000000a I18nServiceSe I I18N0010I: The Internationalization service is disabled on server1.
[5/7/09 10:48:33:328 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0001I: Security configuration initialized.
[5/7/09 10:48:33:719 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0002I: Authentication protocol: CSIV2/IBM
[5/7/09 10:48:33:734 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0003I: Authentication mechanism: LTPA
[5/7/09 10:48:33:750 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0004I: Principal name: null/websphere
[5/7/09 10:48:33:766 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0005I: SecurityCurrent registered.
[5/7/09 10:48:34:062 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0006I: Security connection interceptor initialized.
[5/7/09 10:48:34:078 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0007I: Client request interceptor registered.
[5/7/09 10:48:34:125 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0008I: Server request interceptor registered.
[5/7/09 10:48:34:125 IST] 0000000a SASRas A JSAS0009I: IOR interceptor registered.
[5/7/09 10:48:34:562 IST] 0000000a CoordinatorIm I HMGR0206I: The Coordinator is an Active Coordinator for core group DefaultCoreGroup.
[5/7/09 10:48:34:594 IST] 0000000a DCSPluginSing I HMGR0005I: The Single Server DCS Core Stack transport has been started for core group DefaultCoreGroup.
[5/7/09 10:48:34:703 IST] 0000000a NameServerImp A NMSV0018I: Name server available on bootstrap port 2809.
[5/7/09 10:48:35:188 IST] 0000000a UserRegistryI A SECJ0136I: Custom Registry:com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry has been initialized
[5/7/09 10:48:40:250 IST] 0000000a LTPAServerObj E SECJ0369E: Authentication failed when using LTPA. The exception is Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]].
[5/7/09 10:48:40:266 IST] 0000000a distContextMa E SECJ0270E: Failed to get actual credentials. The exception is com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
... 47 more
[5/7/09 10:48:40:281 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC E SECJ0208E: An unexpected exception occurred when attempting to authenticate the server's id during security initialization. The exception is com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
... 47 more
[5/7/09 10:48:40:297 IST] 0000000a distSecurityC E SECJ0007E: Error during security initialization. The exception is com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
... 47 more
[5/7/09 10:48:45:312 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0040I: The Scheduler Service is stopping.
[5/7/09 10:48:45:312 IST] 0000000a SchedulerServ I SCHD0002I: The Scheduler Service has stopped.
[5/7/09 10:48:45:328 IST] 0000000a AppProfileCom I ACIN0009I: The application profiling service is stopping.
[5/7/09 10:48:45:328 IST] 0000000a ActivitySessi I WACS0049I: The ActivitySession service is stopping.
[5/7/09 10:48:45:359 IST] 0000000a WsServerImpl E WSVR0009E: Error occurred during startup
META-INF/ws-server-components.xml
[5/7/09 10:48:45:359 IST] 0000000a WsServerImpl E WSVR0009E: Error occurred during startup
com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
Caused by: com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.ServerSecurityComponentImpl.start(ServerSecurityComponentImpl.java:324)
... 10 more
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.WSSecurityException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.getServerSubjectInternal(distContextManagerImpl.java:2181)
at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.startSe
Pathy
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

What other log files exist under C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 ?

Does any of these contain useful information?

Rather than waiting for those occasions that we post, do involve your official support provider - after all, you're paying them to support you.
Pathy
Participant

Post by Pathy »

Dear Ray,
Thanks for your kind reply.Aprt from the above error i dont find any other error messages.under C:\IBM\WebSphere\AppServer/profiles/default\logs\server1 i have 6 log messages they are native_stderr.log,native_stdout.log,startServer.log,stopServer.log,SystemErr.log,SystemOut.log

In native_stderr.log the below messages are shown
[ JVMST080: verbosegc is enabled ]
[ JVMST082: -verbose:gc output will be written to stderr ]
<GC[0]: Expanded System Heap by 65536 bytes

<AF[1]: Allocation Failure. need 528 bytes, 0 ms since last AF>
<AF[1]: managing allocation failure, action=1 (0/298842704) (15728560/15728560)>
<GC(1): GC cycle started Thu May 07 10:47:40 2009
<GC(1): freed 230264920 bytes, 78% free (245993480/314571264), in 32 ms>
<GC(1): mark: 27 ms, sweep: 5 ms, compact: 0 ms>
<GC(1): refs: soft 0 (age >= 32), weak 19, final 605, phantom 0>
<AF[1]: completed in 33 ms>

<AF[1]: Allocation Failure. need 824 bytes, 0 ms since last AF>
<AF[1]: managing allocation failure, action=1 (0/298842704) (15728560/15728560)>
<GC(1): GC cycle started Thu May 07 10:48:39 2009
<GC(1): freed 230258096 bytes, 78% free (245986656/314571264), in 32 ms>

<AF[1]: Allocation Failure. need 528 bytes, 0 ms since last AF>
<GC(1): GC cycle started Thu May 07 11:06:58 2009
<GC(1): freed 230387560 bytes, 78% free (246116120/314571264), in 32 ms>

In systemerr.log below messages are shown.

[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R com.ascential.xmeta.exception.ServiceException
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.initialization.InitializationSupport.initializeServerRuntime(InitializationSupport.java:125)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.RepositoryServiceSupport.<init>(RepositoryServiceSupport.java:157)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.core.SandboxServiceSupport.<init>(SandboxServiceSupport.java:63)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.core.SandboxPojoBusiness.<init>(SandboxPojoBusiness.java:68)
at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.PojoSandboxBusinessFactory.createSandboxBusiness(PojoSandboxBusinessFactory.java:33)
at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.impl.SandboxBusinessBinding.initialize(SandboxBusinessBinding.java:66)
at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.createSandboxBinding(CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.java:62)
at com.ascential.xmeta.client.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxClient.initialize(DefaultSandboxClient.java:63)
at com.ascential.xmeta.client.repository.core.CoreRepositoryClientFactory.createSandboxClient(CoreRepositoryClientFactory.java:125)
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.getSandbox(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:656)
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.CoreRepositoryException: Error initializing persistence manager admin module
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxAdmin.<init>(DefaultSandboxAdmin.java:135)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:80)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:44)
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java(Compiled Code))
at java.lang.Class.newInstance3(Class.java:367)
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:305)
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.CoreRepositoryFactory.createSandboxAdmin(CoreRepositoryFactory.java:153)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.initialization.InitializationSupport.initializeServerRuntime(InitializationSupport.java:108)
... 57 more
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceManagerException: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceException: PersistentEObjectPersistenceException initializing persistence.
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistenceManager.initialize(BasicPersistenceManager.java:79)
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxAdmin.<init>(DefaultSandboxAdmin.java:131)
... 65 more
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceException: PersistentEObjectPersistenceException initializing persistence.
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistence.initialize(BasicPersistence.java:438)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistenceManager.initialize(BasicPersistenceManager.java:75)
... 66 more
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.PersistentEObjectPersistenceException: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Can't lookup a connection
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.loadPackageCache(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:377)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.initialize(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:132)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistence.initialize(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistence.java:362)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistence.initialize(BasicPersistence.java:430)
... 67 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Can't lookup a connection
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.localBegin(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.loadPackageCache(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:368)
... 70 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Could not borrow connection from pool. Active/Idle instances in pool=0/0. org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor: org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor@73eb72f5[
jcd-alias=pojo
default-connection=false
dbms=Db2
jdbc-level=2.0
driver=com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver
protocol=jdbc
sub-protocol=db2
db-alias=//fpz-server:50000/xmeta
user=xmeta
password=*****
eager-release=false
ConnectionPoolDescriptor={whenExhaustedAction=0, maxIdle=-1, maxActive=21, maxWait=5000, removeAbandoned=false, numTestsPerEvictionRun=10, minEvictableIdleTimeMillis=600000, testWhileIdle=false, testOnReturn=false, logAbandoned=false, minIdle=0, fetchSize=0, removeAbandonedTimeout=300, timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=-1, testOnBorrow=true}
batchMode=true
useAutoCommit=AUTO_COMMIT_SET_FALSE
ignoreAutoCommitExceptions=false
sequenceDescriptor=<null>
]
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl.checkOutJdbcConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.lookupConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.getConnection(Unknown Source)
... 75 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Error getting Connection from DriverManager with url (jdbc:db2://fpz-server:50000/xmeta) and driver (com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.newConnectionFromDriverManager(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl$ConPoolFactory.makeObject(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:771)
... 78 more
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: [ibm][db2][jcc][t4][2012][11248] Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: Password expired.
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.i(b.java:1886)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.c(b.java:1544)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.r(eb.java:792)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.k(eb.java:349)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.c(eb.java:133)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.lc(b.java:1273)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.b(b.java:1198)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.s(b.java:926)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.b(b.java:607)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.a(b.java:593)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.<init>(b.java:263)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver.connect(DB2Driver.java:163)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:559)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:158)
... 81 more

[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.service.initialization.InitializationSupport.initializeServerRuntime(InitializationSupport.java:125)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.RepositoryServiceSupport.<init>(RepositoryServiceSupport.java:157)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.core.SandboxServiceSupport.<init>(SandboxServiceSupport.java:63)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.core.SandboxPojoBusiness.<init>(SandboxPojoBusiness.java:68)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.PojoSandboxBusinessFactory.createSandboxBusiness(PojoSandboxBusinessFactory.java:33)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.impl.SandboxBusinessBinding.initialize(SandboxBusinessBinding.java:66)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.createSandboxBinding(CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.java:62)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.client.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxClient.initialize(DefaultSandboxClient.java:63)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.client.repository.core.CoreRepositoryClientFactory.createSandboxClient(CoreRepositoryClientFactory.java:125)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.getSandbox(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:656)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.begin(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:143)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.getRepository(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:81)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.checkPassword(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:130)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectory.checkPassword(ASBDirectory.java:72)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry.checkPassword(ASBUserRegistry.java:90)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.registry.UserRegistryImpl.checkPassword(UserRegistryImpl.java:297)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.ltpa.LTPAServerObject.authenticate(LTPAServerObject.java:574)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.server.lm.ltpaLoginModule.login(ltpaLoginModule.java:437)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.proxy.WSLoginModuleProxy.login(WSLoginModuleProxy.java:122)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:699)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:151)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:634)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:351)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule(LoginContext.java:631)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:557)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:266 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.JaasLoginHelper.jaas_login(JaasLoginHelper.java:376)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:1034)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:883)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:874)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.getServerSubjectInternal(distContextManagerImpl.java:2162)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initializeServerSubject(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:1938)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initialize(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:343)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:300)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(SecurityComponentImpl.java:101)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.ServerSecurityComponentImpl.start(ServerSecurityComponentImpl.java:281)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:820)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:649)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationServerImpl.start(ApplicationServerImpl.java:149)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:820)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:649)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:444)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.bootServerContainer(WsServerImpl.java:187)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.start(WsServerImpl.java:133)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.main(WsServerImpl.java:387)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServer.main(WsServer.java:53)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.WSLauncher.run(WSLauncher.java:219)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:571)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.CoreRepositoryException: Error initializing persistence manager admin module
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxAdmin.<init>(DefaultSandboxAdmin.java:135)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native Method)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:80)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:44)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java(Compiled Code))
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.Class.newInstance3(Class.java:367)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:305)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.CoreRepositoryFactory.createSandboxAdmin(CoreRepositoryFactory.java:153)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.service.initialization.InitializationSupport.initializeServerRuntime(InitializationSupport.java:108)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 57 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceManagerException: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceException: PersistentEObjectPersistenceException initializing persistence.
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistenceManager.initialize(BasicPersistenceManager.java:79)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxAdmin.<init>(DefaultSandboxAdmin.java:131)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 65 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceException: PersistentEObjectPersistenceException initializing persistence.
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistence.initialize(BasicPersistence.java:438)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistenceManager.initialize(BasicPersistenceManager.java:75)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 66 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.PersistentEObjectPersistenceException: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Can't lookup a connection
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.loadPackageCache(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:377)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.initialize(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:132)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistence.initialize(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistence.java:362)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistence.initialize(BasicPersistence.java:430)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 67 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Can't lookup a connection
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.localBegin(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.DelegatingPersistenceBroker.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.loadPackageCache(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:368)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 70 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Could not borrow connection from pool. Active/Idle instances in pool=0/0. org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor: org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor@73eb72f5[
jcd-alias=pojo
default-connection=false
dbms=Db2
jdbc-level=2.0
protocol=jdbc
sub-protocol=db2
user=xmeta
password=*****
eager-release=false
ConnectionPoolDescriptor={whenExhaustedAction=0, maxIdle=-1, maxActive=21, maxWait=5000, removeAbandoned=false, numTestsPerEvictionRun=10, minEvictableIdleTimeMillis=600000, testWhileIdle=false, testOnReturn=false, logAbandoned=false, minIdle=0, fetchSize=0, removeAbandonedTimeout=300, timeBetweenEvictionRunsMillis=-1, testOnBorrow=true}
batchMode=true
]
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl.checkOutJdbcConnection(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:281 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.lookupConnection(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.getConnection(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 75 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Error getting Connection from DriverManager with url (jdbc:db2://fpz-server:50000/xmeta) and driver (com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.newConnectionFromDriverManager(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl$ConPoolFactory.makeObject(Unknown Source)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:771)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 78 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: [ibm][db2][jcc][t4][2012][11248] Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: Password expired.
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.i(b.java:1886)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.c(b.java:1544)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.r(eb.java:792)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.k(eb.java:349)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.c(eb.java:133)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.lc(b.java:1273)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.b(b.java:1198)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.s(b.java:926)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.b(b.java:607)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.a(b.java:593)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.<init>(b.java:263)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver.connect(DB2Driver.java:163)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:559)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:158)
[5/7/09 10:47:41:297 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 81 more
[5/7/09 10:47:41:328 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R 2009-05-07 10:47:41,297 Error [ISF-SECURITY-REPO] [0003] Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]

com.ascential.xmeta.exception.ServiceException: CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.
at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.createSandboxBinding(CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.java:66)
at com.ascential.xmeta.client.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxClient.initialize(DefaultSandboxClient.java:63)
at com.ascential.xmeta.client.repository.core.CoreRepositoryClientFactory.createSandboxClient(CoreRepositoryClientFactory.java:125)
at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.getSandbox(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:656)
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.exception.ServiceException
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.initialization.InitializationSupport.initializeServerRuntime(InitializationSupport.java:125)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.RepositoryServiceSupport.<init>(RepositoryServiceSupport.java:157)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.core.SandboxServiceSupport.<init>(SandboxServiceSupport.java:63)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.repository.core.SandboxPojoBusiness.<init>(SandboxPojoBusiness.java:68)
at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.PojoSandboxBusinessFactory.createSandboxBusiness(PojoSandboxBusinessFactory.java:33)
at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.impl.SandboxBusinessBinding.initialize(SandboxBusinessBinding.java:66)
at com.ascential.xmeta.binding.repository.core.CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.createSandboxBinding(CoreRepositoryBindingFactory.java:62)
... 51 more
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.CoreRepositoryException: Error initializing persistence manager admin module
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxAdmin.<init>(DefaultSandboxAdmin.java:135)
at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:80)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:44)
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.CoreRepositoryFactory.createSandboxAdmin(CoreRepositoryFactory.java:153)
at com.ascential.xmeta.service.initialization.InitializationSupport.initializeServerRuntime(InitializationSupport.java:108)
... 57 more
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceManagerException: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceException: PersistentEObjectPersistenceException initializing persistence.
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistenceManager.initialize(BasicPersistenceManager.java:79)
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxAdmin.<init>(DefaultSandboxAdmin.java:131)
... 65 more
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.PersistenceException: PersistentEObjectPersistenceException initializing persistence.
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistence.initialize(BasicPersistence.java:438)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistenceManager.initialize(BasicPersistenceManager.java:75)
... 66 more
Caused by: com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.PersistentEObjectPersistenceException: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Can't lookup a connection
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.loadPackageCache(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:377)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.initialize(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:132)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistence.initialize(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistence.java:362)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.impl.basic.BasicPersistence.initialize(BasicPersistence.java:430)
... 67 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.PersistenceBrokerException: Can't lookup a connection
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.localBegin(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.core.PersistenceBrokerImpl.beginTransaction(Unknown Source)
at com.ascential.xmeta.persistence.orm.impl.ojb.OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.loadPackageCache(OjbPersistentEObjectPersistenceRegistry.java:368)
... 70 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Could not borrow connection from pool. Active/Idle instances in pool=0/0. org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor: org.apache.ojb.broker.metadata.JdbcConnectionDescriptor@73eb72f5[
jcd-alias=pojo
default-connection=false
dbms=Db2
jdbc-level=2.0
protocol=jdbc
sub-protocol=db2
user=xmeta
password=*****
eager-release=false
batchMode=true
]
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl.checkOutJdbcConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.lookupConnection(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionManagerImpl.getConnection(Unknown Source)
... 75 more
Caused by: org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.LookupException: Error getting Connection from DriverManager with url (jdbc:db2://fpz-server:50000/xmeta) and driver (com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryAbstractImpl.newConnectionFromDriverManager(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.ojb.broker.accesslayer.ConnectionFactoryPooledImpl$ConPoolFactory.makeObject(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericObjectPool.java:771)
... 78 more
Caused by: com.ibm.db2.jcc.c.SqlException: [ibm][db2][jcc][t4][2012][11248] Connection authorization failure occurred. Reason: Password expired.
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.i(b.java:1886)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.c(b.java:1544)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.r(eb.java:792)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.k(eb.java:349)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.eb.c(eb.java:133)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.lc(b.java:1273)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.b(b.java:1198)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.s(b.java:926)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.b(b.java:607)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.a(b.java:593)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.b.b.<init>(b.java:263)
at com.ibm.db2.jcc.DB2Driver.connect(DB2Driver.java:163)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:559)
at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:158)
... 81 more

[5/7/09 10:47:46:594 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
... 10 more
... 17 more
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSLoginFailedException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ibm.ws.security.ltpa.LTPAServerObject.authenticate(LTPAServerObject.java:599)
... 22 more
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.CustomRegistryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry.checkPassword(ASBUserRegistry.java:95)
... 41 more
Caused by: com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
... 43 more
... 47 more

[5/7/09 10:47:46:594 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.bootServerContainer(WsServerImpl.java:194)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:594 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.start(WsServerImpl.java:133)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:594 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.main(WsServerImpl.java:387)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:594 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServer.main(WsServer.java:53)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.bootstrap.WSLauncher.run(WSLauncher.java:219)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:571)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ibm.ws.exception.RuntimeError: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.ServerSecurityComponentImpl.start(ServerSecurityComponentImpl.java:324)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:820)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:649)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ApplicationServerImpl.start(ApplicationServerImpl.java:149)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.startComponents(ContainerImpl.java:820)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ContainerImpl.start(ContainerImpl.java:649)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.component.ServerImpl.start(ServerImpl.java:444)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.runtime.WsServerImpl.bootServerContainer(WsServerImpl.java:187)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 10 more
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.WSSecurityException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.getServerSubjectInternal(distContextManagerImpl.java:2181)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initializeServerSubject(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:1938)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.initialize(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:343)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.distSecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(distSecurityComponentImpl.java:300)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.SecurityComponentImpl.startSecurity(SecurityComponentImpl.java:101)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.core.ServerSecurityComponentImpl.start(ServerSecurityComponentImpl.java:281)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 17 more
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSLoginFailedException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.ltpa.LTPAServerObject.authenticate(LTPAServerObject.java:599)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.server.lm.ltpaLoginModule.login(ltpaLoginModule.java:437)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.common.auth.module.proxy.WSLoginModuleProxy.login(WSLoginModuleProxy.java:122)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:85)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:58)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:625 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:60)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:391)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invoke(LoginContext.java:699)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.access$000(LoginContext.java:151)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext$4.run(LoginContext.java:634)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged1(Native Method)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:351)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.invokeModule(LoginContext.java:631)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at javax.security.auth.login.LoginContext.login(LoginContext.java:557)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.JaasLoginHelper.jaas_login(JaasLoginHelper.java:376)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:1034)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:883)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.login(distContextManagerImpl.java:874)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.auth.distContextManagerImpl.getServerSubjectInternal(distContextManagerImpl.java:2162)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 22 more
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.CustomRegistryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry.checkPassword(ASBUserRegistry.java:95)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.registry.UserRegistryImpl.checkPassword(UserRegistryImpl.java:297)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ibm.ws.security.ltpa.LTPAServerObject.authenticate(LTPAServerObject.java:574)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 41 more
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Unable to begin a transaction: [Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]]
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.begin(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:145)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.getRepository(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:81)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectoryImpl.checkPassword(ASBDirectoryImpl.java:130)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.ASBDirectory.checkPassword(ASBDirectory.java:72)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.directory.custom.websphere.ASBUserRegistry.checkPassword(ASBUserRegistry.java:90)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 43 more
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R Caused by: com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryException: Error opening repository: [CoreRepositoryBindingFactory: Error creating an instance of the implementation class for ISandboxBinding.]
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.getSandbox(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:665)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R at com.ascential.acs.security.repository.ASBRepositoryImpl.begin(ASBRepositoryImpl.java:143)
[5/7/09 10:47:46:641 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R ... 47 more
[5/7/09 10:48:40:188 IST] 0000000a SystemErr R com.ascential.xmeta.exception.ServiceException
... 57 more
at com.ascential.xmeta.repository.core.impl.DefaultSandboxAdmin.<in
Pathy
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

As noted by Ray - rather than giving up hope, banging head against wall and waiting for those occasions that we post, do involve your official support provider - after all, you're paying them to support you.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
Thanh Dalton
Premium Member
Premium Member

Re: Can't able to start the server

Post by Thanh Dalton »

Pathy wrote:Dear all,

I have installed IBM Data Stage on windows server 2003 which was working fine till last month.But now i am getting the following error and i cant able to start the server.Have gone through all the links provided in the IBM website but no luck can anyone help me out to solve this problem.

Error:

Regards,
Pathy
Pathy,

Now I have exact same problem on Unix with IBM Information Server V8.1:
[11/6/09 14:37:09:760 EST] 0000000a TAMTrustAssoc I com.ibm.ws.security.web.TAMTrustAssociationInterceptorPlusinitialize(Properties) AWXRB0008E An error occurred retrieving the mandatory property, com.ibm.websphere.security.webseal.loginId, causing initialization to fail.

How did you resolve your problem? Please help me. Thank you in advance!
TPQ
nirav_2004
Participant

Re: Can't able to start the server

Post by nirav_2004 »

Pathy,
What are the security change you made with your server/security setup? Are you using Service account / local system user to start the services ? If it is service account can you check whether it is still valid or not? I think its authentication issue...and usually occurs when your account is locked out or if you have not updated the service login with new password.
Thanks, Nirav