DataStage Job 174 Phantom 4400

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Magesh_bala
Participant

Post by Magesh_bala »

Hi All,

I am getting the following error, Can someone please help me to come out of the error.

Found buffer on freechain that is marked as in use.
Possible file corruption can be fixed with RESIZE.
Attempting to Cleanup after ABORT raised in stage CkeckNumberRegsKMGFR1T_UKRIS..Transformer_2
DataStage Phantom Aborting with @ABORT.CODE = 3

Suddenly i am getting this error, The code was running fine for the last two years. What is the solution to come out of this error?

Thanks and Regards
N.Magesh
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

You have a corrupted hashed file. It may be one that the job is using, or it may be one that is part of the repository database. Is there another warning message, perhaps when you reset the job, that might indicate the name of that hashed file? That's the one that you need to RESIZE.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
Magesh_bala
Participant

Post by Magesh_bala »

ray.wurlod wrote:You have a corrupted hashed file. It may be one that the job is using, or it may be one that is part of the repository database. Is there another warning message, perhaps when you reset the job, tha ...
Hi Ray, Thanks for reply, I am not using any Hash file or any database in the job. Only files i have in the job.

Even i can view the data from the source system, My error message is occured in Transformer stage.

Thanks and Regards
N.Magesh