When we login the DataStage Director for checking job status

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

seshikumar
Participant

When we login the DataStage Director for checking job status

Post by seshikumar »

When we login the DataStage Director for checking the job status, we got the following error message. Also, we got the same message when try to open the project with the DataStage Designer.

project psb_prod is not setup for data stage use
cant open file DSR_JOBS

please help on this issue.thanks
seshu
ramkarthik
Participant

DSAdministrator

Post by ramkarthik »

Better check with the DS Administrator client tool to find whether the project is in usable state or not
ramkarthik
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

I doubt that the Administrator will have any better fate than the other 2 clients.

If you look into the project directory, do you see a VOC file and a DS_JOBS file (I assume the "DSR_JOBS" was a typo)?
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

DSR_JOBS it may have been; the DataStage object code (helper subroutine) that delivers a list of jobs in the Repository.

Can you post a directory listing of the project directory? It would appear that it has either not been properly created, or that it has been partially deleted.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.