hashed file corrupted

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

agathaeleanor
Participant

hashed file corrupted

Post by agathaeleanor »

I have a hashed file corrupted.

And tried several method to resolve this. Method as
1. delete the job and reimport, error was operating system file already exists with the name "D_PREPAID_SUBSCRIBER_HASH".
2. delete.file and uvfixfile. Error was no privileges. Only superusers is allowed to execute command.

May i know if I can goto the project directory and delete off the hashed file?

Many thanks to those willing to give advice.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

It may have been fixable before you starting deleting things.

Why do you say it was corrupted? What error messages were generated?

You now need to delete both D_PREPAID_SUBSCRIBER_HASH and PREPAID_SUBSCRIBER_HASH from the operating system, and (if you created the hashed file in an account), you also need to delete the "PREPAID_SUBSCRIBER_HASH" record from the VOC file.

Code: Select all

DELETE FROM VOC WHERE @ID = 'PREPAID_SUBSCRIBER_HASH';
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
agathaeleanor
Participant

Post by agathaeleanor »

Hi Ray,

it is resolved by rename the hashed file :P
The hashed file now created.

Thankful to you despite I cant read the whole content of your reply.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

For less than 30c ( approximately 1 ringgit) per day you can buy premium membership which, among other things, allows you to read the entirety of premium posters' posts. Premium membership is one of the ways in which hosting and bandwidth costs of DSXchange are funded. It really is good value! On the home page of DSXchange you will find a link to information about discounts for multiple memberships from the one corporation. But even without the discount it's not that expensive.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.