Job Aborted

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

Scope
Premium Member
Premium Member

Job Aborted

Post by Scope »

our job design is reading from table and writing into a hash file.While Last time run in the production job got aborted.i rerun the job ,it ran successfully.

could you guide me, what exact problem?

XFMSCIApprSecPrevhash.SCI_D_UK_S_EXCRG_LC_20521.LE_APPR_SEC_ID_HSH.To_SNPST_APPR_SEC_SEQ: ds_uvput() - Write failed for record id '23196625'

Attempting to Cleanup after ABORT raised in stage XFMSCIApprSecPrevhash.SCI_D_UK_S_EXCRG_LC_20521.LE_APPR_SEC_ID_HSH.IDENT1
Kumarez
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Welcome aboard.

Search is your friend. Look for some of the exact phrases from the error messages.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
rabs
Charter Member
Charter Member

Similar error - possibly different cause?

Post by rabs »

Hi,

I've had a similar error and have read a lot of past posts but can't find a definite explanation i.e. our file is only 300Mb, there is plenty of space on the drive and the key is made up of two integer columns. Also this problem occured on a rerun where using the same data the previous load had not failed in this way - suggesting the issue is intermittent.

The error message is:
lsaBasefactProduct.basefactProductSeq04.hfDwhBasefactProductRevLookupLatest.inDWH_BasefactProductNew: ds_uvput() - Write failed for record id '5978579
3'

Any help will be much appreciated.

Thanks
like a tiger