less rows from lookup

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

DSRajesh
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by DSRajesh »

can any one help here pls
RD
ArndW
Participant

Post by ArndW »

DSRajesh - so many people have tried to help in this thread, and opened up a number of questions which you haven't answered or addressed, so there is little incentive for anyone to do more on the problem until you've done a bit of work on it as well.

You now have a case where a write to sequential give more rows than a write to a hashed file and you have gotten messages about using multiple keys and key contents.
hemachandra.m
Participant

Post by hemachandra.m »

Were you able to view thw data atleast.
Hemachandra
hemachandra.m
Participant

Post by hemachandra.m »

If you are not using a transformer in between the Oracle & Lookup stage, then have a transformer and try it.
Hemachandra
Raghavendra
Participant

Post by Raghavendra »

DSRajesh wrote:Hi hema,

I had totally 4 coulmns in my table where first 3 columns are hey columns and the last column which is not key column is missing the data in hash file where the row exists in database .

tried in many ways but in vain.

pls help me here
Might be a crazy question. Can you check if the order of columns you mentioned in the hashfile and the order of columns you are mapping from your transformer are same.