Looking for Advance training on Datastage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

thirupri
Premium Member
Premium Member

Looking for Advance training on Datastage

Post by thirupri »

Looking for advance training in Data Stage. Please specify If any one know about it. And also please provide me the training code & location.
Best Regards,
Thiruma Valavan
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Search IBM web site. Course code is DX436 for version 7.x - it changes for version 8.x but I don't think that's out yet - they've only just issued the Essentials class for version 8.

Get in touch with Gulf Business Machines in Dubai who I believe would be your closest IBM training supplier. Tel: +971-4-3435353

I also offer an Advanced DataStage (Enterprise Edition)class, but am rarely in the Middle East.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
thirupri
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by thirupri »

Mr. Ray,

I checked on this course. But, currently I am using the Data stage 7.x even for real time like ( Web to ETL to WISI "Mainframe") using the Normal Data Server license I created the Job and it is triggered from WEB Application. And all my Jobs are re-runnable and it is triggered from TWS (IBM Scheduler). In case of failure my operation team will re-run in TWS. It will trigger the Control JOB (Server JOB). No user is required to compile the control JOB. Because it never fails or aborted. Even using the ETL I developed the ORACLE GL Interface system . What I am looking is some advance techniques in the new version and also I want to learn about the MQ Series. If you guide me it will be more helpful for me.
Best Regards,
Thiruma Valavan