result value, SQLSTATE value, message text, or scratchpad wh

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

harryhome
Participant

result value, SQLSTATE value, message text, or scratchpad wh

Post by harryhome »

hi,

I am getting following error in my job . Its a simple job of extracting data from database and loading it into the sequential file.

SrcODDC_PPOPRCH..Src_PPOPRCH: [IBM][CLI Driver][DB2] SQL0450N Routine "SQLTABLES" (specific name "014") has generated a result value, SQLSTATE value, message text, or scratchpad which is too long. SQLSTATE=39501

plz help.
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Have your DB2 DBA enable tracing so as to capture the value that is generating the error.

Do you really have a table called "014"? Do you have a job design that has "014" as the table name in a stage?
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
harryhome
Participant

Post by harryhome »

Please tell how to enable the tracing so as to capture the value that is generating the error
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

It is a tool and skill that a DBA would have, not necessarily that a DataStage developer would have.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.