Internal Error 39202

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

DeepakCorning
Premium Member
Premium Member

Internal Error 39202

Post by DeepakCorning »

I Searched the forum for this particular Internal Error and got lot of hits , but none of the topics gives the actual reason for this error. Can any one help me in determining this error? or guiding me to the topic which clearly states the cause and solution.

Thanks alot
Deepak.
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

It would help if you explained under what circumstances you got this error. What was the complete error you received? What other information was logged at the time, either immediately before or after it?
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

Error codes in the 39xxx range are related to the architecture underlying DS Objects through which the DataStage clients and their server-based agent processes communicate.

The most comprehensive listing of these error codes is the Intercall Reference Guide, which can be downloaded from IBM. Note that it is a UniVerse manual, not a DataStage manual.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.