Error compiling generated subroutine ERROR

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

sdmy
Participant

Error compiling generated subroutine ERROR

Post by sdmy »

Hi All,

I'm using DS Server V7.1R1 with Oracle 8.1.7 as Database and Unix Solaris as OS. When i compile the job i'm getting
"Error compiling generated subroutine for stage ABCD.exp_STG_DEFAULT". Show error points to Transformer stage. I checked the transformer stage and i haven't seen any error on it. The jobs are already tested jobs without any errors.
"I"M GETTING THIS FOR ALL THE JOBS WHEN I TRY TO COMPILE".

Please help me how to get rid of this error.......URGENT PLEASE.....

Thanks...Thanks
chulett
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by chulett »

After you click 'Show Error' and it highlights the Transformer, click 'More'. It will tell you exactly what it thinks is wrong.
-craig

"You can never have too many knives" -- Logan Nine Fingers
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

If you're still having a problem, post the output of clicking More on this forum.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
sdmy
Participant

Post by sdmy »

The problem got solved.

The issue is there is no enough space in the unix box and also i rebuild the repository indexes using DS.TOOLS and now it's working fine.

Thanks for all your help.
nivas
Participant

Post by nivas »

sdmy wrote:The problem got solved.

The issue is there is no enough space in the unix box and also i rebuild the repository indexes using DS.TOOLS and now it's working fine.

Thanks for all your help.

Hi
Could any body please tell at which node we should have sufficient memory and what is the minimum %of memory should be available?

thanks
Nivas
ray.wurlod
Participant

Post by ray.wurlod »

There is only one node, so the question is moot. This is the server forum.

Still waiting for the output from clicking More to be posted, or for the thread to be marked as resolved.
IBM Software Services Group
Any contribution to this forum is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect any position that IBM may hold.
whelbli
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by whelbli »

I had this error and did a df -k to check space on the file systems on the AIX box. /tmp was full so I cleaned it up and after that I was able to compile jobs again