regarding jobparameters used in DRS stage

Post questions here relative to DataStage Server Edition for such areas as Server job design, DS Basic, Routines, Job Sequences, etc.

Moderators: chulett, rschirm, roy

vijaykumar
Participant

Post by vijaykumar »

Hi Gurus,

Thanks very much, yaa iam able to run the job , but inorder to view data i need to replace the default value $projdef with mssql server.

thanks a lot

cheers;
vijay
I_Server_Whale
Premium Member
Premium Member

Post by I_Server_Whale »

DSguru2B wrote:Are you getting that error while viewing data or while running? I know for viewing data, $PROJDEF was to be replaced by its true value in 7.5. But while running, it runs fine. This functionality was enhanced in 7.5.2 or 7.5.1A
Its the same issue with version 7.5x2 as well.
Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.
Author: Thomas A. Edison 1847-1931, American Inventor, Entrepreneur, Founder of GE
narasimha
Charter Member
Charter Member

Post by narasimha »

I_Server_Whale wrote:
DSguru2B wrote:Are you getting that error while viewing data or while running? I know for viewing data, $PROJDEF was to be replaced by its true value in 7.5. But while running, it runs fine. This functionality was enhanced in 7.5.2 or 7.5.1A
Its the same issue with version 7.5x2 as well.
Mhhh.. Not in 7.5.1A though. It works alright.
Narasimha Kade

Finding answers is simple, all you need to do is come up with the correct questions.